There are 271 users in the forums

49ers release S Adrian Colbert-Round 7, Pick 229

Shop 49ers game tickets
This dude is hungry too. It's like going to the buffet and getting a plate... You're ready for the 2nd and third now. Then comes the dessert.
Try going over the middle with "The Punisher" and "Pop" Tartt ready to clothesline you and pummel you into the turf. If they don't get you, be ready for Reuben coming in hot behind them to crush you too.
So excited about this kid
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Try going over the middle with "The Punisher" and "Pop" Tartt ready to clothesline you and pummel you into the turf. If they don't get you, be ready for Reuben coming in hot behind them to crush you too.

I love this duo!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

I love this duo!!

Can't wait to see this guy in his 2nd year. More film study and better recognition to go with his speed and instinct...

He's going to be all over the ball in the secondary He got there just in time for the big hits last year. Hopefully this year, he will get there in time for some INTs
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 22, 2018 at 1:56 PM ]

I love this duo!!

Can they cover deep?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Just curious, given the changes to the catch rule. Is this still b******t? Or is this a drop?
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Just curious, given the changes to the catch rule. Is this still b******t? Or is this a drop?

It depends on the Vegas point spread.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

It depends on the Vegas point spread.

They are suppose to catch the ball and make a football move to be consider a catch. His football move was getting KTFO trying to make another step.

This play is one of those, where slow motion gave an appearance of a catch and secure. But in reality AC blown it up.

Young buck needs to STFU about Jimmy G.

I love this duo!!

Sell me on Tartt. I'm still not buying. I think he gets beat on deeper routes by TEs or whoever he must trail, especially on PA. Reid was smart and he laid the wood this past year. Tartt just seems to be more of a downhill only player.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 22, 2018 at 10:44 PM ]
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Prisco knows what's up!

Dude is about 8 months late.

Cohn, TK and Cosell already knew this. Other beat writers to scared too take a stance. They probably will Now that a Big News took it.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 22, 2018 at 10:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm sure that the young man had the best of intentions when saying that, supporting his teammate and all, but you are correct.
Originally posted by Lurker:
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm sure that the young man had the best of intentions when saying that, supporting his teammate and all, but you are correct.

I was just joking. Colbert grinds so hard that I believe his statement is based off film and not just talking out of his ass.
Share 49ersWebzone