There are 274 users in the forums

NY Jets HC-Robert Saleh

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Rams d is terrible but Wade did something Saleh has yet to do. Come up with a stop/ turnover to win a game. If that was us KC marches down the field blind folded for the score.

I say that as a Saleh defender too. As bad as the Rams d is they're not last in takeaways like we are.

Why do people keep saying the Rams D is terrible, they've gone up against some pretty good offenses and overcame them.

They are 23rd in points and 21 in yards, if the 49ers had those rankings people would be demanding Saleh's head on a platter.
Wadescuses

So you think Saleh is a better Coach then Wade Phillips, and you wouldn't want Phillips over Saleh....

Not sure you'd find 1% agreeing with you in a poll..

Better than Wade Phillips? I don't know but I am not all that impressed with what Wade is doing in LA.

99% of the folks around here thought Chip Kelly was a good hire.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
funny. the acorn head defenders in the three threads we have to defend him. used that same line. when we struggle. they say. but but. its cuz the chiefs and rams are great offenses. i guess it does not work both ways in some circles. bottom line and key point. the rams defense is more than enough to handle our offense and team

The Rams, Chiefs have an elite o, we have an average o. They can have piss poor d's and still outscore you. We can't. If our d allowed 51 points like the Rams did we'd lose 51-25.

Winning 54-51 does not mean the Rams did ok defensively. But they did come up with the game winning stop which is something acorn head can't say this year so I'll give you that.

bottom line. they found a way to win a close game . we delight in finding new and different ways to lose them

Finding creative ways to justify being one of the worst teams in the league is pretty fun.
you mean like.. we should be among the nfl leaders in pro bowl selections?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Better than Wade Phillips? I don't know but I am not all that impressed with what Wade is doing in LA.

honestly. i have no memory of what i thought about chip.. i honestly thought i was numb at that time and figured. oh f**k. whate . but i do know that it gets harder for kyle and lynch to justify keeping this guy, tampa is no juggernaut but if they light us up...
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Finding creative ways to justify being one of the worst teams in the league is pretty fun.

I don't get posts like this at all. I see way, way more posts complaining that too many people "justify" this team than posts that actually "justify" this team.
honestly. i have no memory of what i thought about chip.. i honestly thought i was numb at that time and figured. oh f**k. whate . but i do know that it gets harder for kyle and lynch to justify keeping this guy, tampa is no juggernaut but if they light us up...

Tampa Bay has a top 10 offense... and no I'm not just talking about empty meaningless yards.

With that said, I don't care how well our defense does against them, it's going to take more than one game for me to not be anti-Saleh.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Nov 21, 2018 at 12:44 PM ]

This one isn't on you, CC, LOL.
I recall being asked multiple times, "If you knew we were going to get Chip in 2016, would you have been OK with Jed firing Harbaugh?" and being told that this was Jed's master plan on along which is why he brought in Gamble a year prior. LOL
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Nov 21, 2018 at 12:39 PM ]

TB is #1 in yards per game, 8th in points per game, and has the top passing offense in yards per game. Turnovers kill them BUT SF doesn't no how to create turnovers lol.

We will lose this game and should based on current talent.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Tampa Bay has a top 10 offense... and no I'm not just talking about empty meaningless yards.

With that said, I don't care how well our defense does against them, it's going to take more than one game for me to not be anti-Saleh.

if Tampa turns it over once or twice in the game we have a real shot at winning. They have been awful with turnovers.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
if Tampa turns it over once or twice in the game we have a real shot at winning. They have been awful with turnovers.

I've got some news for you...

Wait... wow... I did not expect them to be -8 worse than us in that department...
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Nov 21, 2018 at 12:52 PM ]
and we're the worst in the NFL at getting turnovers should be interesting lol

Originally posted by NYniner85:
and we're the worst in the NFL at getting turnovers should be interesting lol

yep, fingers crossed lol

I've got some news for you...

Wait... wow... I did not expect them to be -8 worse than us in that department...

Exactly why they go back and forth with the benching of QB's. Who knows what the hell happens to them next year. They might just clean house.
Exactly why they go back and forth with the benching of QB's. Who knows what the hell happens to them next year. They might just clean house.

You know if they reaaaaaally want Nick Mullens

((I kid))

Ok??
Don't know or care about chip Kelly.. didn't like the hire and he's gone.

You bash Phillips yet back saleh?

Whatever..
I'd take Phillips and many other over saleh today yet

You know if they reaaaaaally want Nick Mullens

((I kid))

their OC was Nick's HC in 2015. (Let the conspiracies begin!)
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Nov 21, 2018 at 12:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone