LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 381 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
At least you don't seem like the normal Seahawk fans that posts here.
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Oct 13, 2016 at 10:02 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I am not coming from an area of disrespect, first of all. I know you guys are busy and have better things to do. But obviously (in this specific instance), there was some sort of activity that you deemed inappropriate enough to delete the thread. Why not just lock it and delete that specific activity?

Anyway, if the thread is moved to a non-public forum, there is no way of us accessing it, correct?

The thread was way out of control and had been, on and off, for sometime. We debated leaving it wth a warning for future postings but the consensus view was that it had gone too far and had to be started again. So we did.

Regarding access, yes you are right. If there is something of specific interest you could pm me. But no guarantees.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I am not coming from an area of disrespect, first of all. I know you guys are busy and have better things to do. But obviously (in this specific instance), there was some sort of activity that you deemed inappropriate enough to delete the thread. Why not just lock it and delete that specific activity?

Anyway, if the thread is moved to a non-public forum, there is no way of us accessing it, correct?

The thread was way out of control and had been, on and off, for sometime. We debated leaving it wth a warning for future postings but the consensus view was that it had gone too far and had to be started again. So we did.

Regarding access, yes you are right. If there is something of specific interest you could pm me. But no guarantees.

Thank you for your reply. Makes sense.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by English:
? Serious lapse of logic here.

I was referring to Seattle only really needing to score 13 points on average to win most of their games. Pretty simple really, hope that clears it up

In 2015, during wins the offense averaged 27.9 pts, and the defense gave up 10 pts on average. During losses, the offense averaged 24 pts per game, whereas the defense gave up 29.5 pts. What's your point here? 3 point drop off for the offense, 19.5 for the defense.

I think the point is that Seattle as a whole feasts on bad teams, and are nothing but average against good teams. This is the reason for their inflated stats on both defense AND offense.

No rebuttal eh?
Of course there can easily be a rubuttal to your constant horrendous posts but I am choosing to ignore trolls and people who incite. I've already proven (as have many others) that Seattle is the defense and not rw. I would say the overall running game is better than rw in the playoffs as well and carries the team just as well. Proven that rw is not a good qb at all against good defenses and even struggles against above average defenses (see teams like gb and New England and even this year against Miami). He chokes in the playoffs and is not a good playoff qb. That is the true measure of a good qb. Under pressure and when it counts. I wouldn't expect you to know that. Just ignore it.

You said Seattle is nothing but average against against good teams. That cannot be further from the truth. You are using the few games in 2015 as an example. Are you even considering the holdout of kam against cin and Carolina where they would of won if he were in AND allowed far less points? Probably not bc that's what you do, ignore the obvious. Wow. Unbelievably ignorant posting.

Done with you and your constant trolling. You have been owned and will continue to be owned as long as you have your bias towards rw and ignorance to his bad performances
With Seattle holding teams to 12 points a win it doesn't matter if Seattle scores 13 or 20 something, they can manage their way to victories. Again Seattle has been the number 1 defense 4 years in a row and possibly a historic 5. There are at least 10 better qbs in the league now and Come playoffs I would say 15-20 would and have performed better.

Done with you and your constant trolling. You have been owned and will continue to be owned as long as you have your bias towards rw and ignorance to his bad performances
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 13, 2016 at 2:48 PM ]
Nothing but a smoke and mirrors reply in defense of your horrible logic. Tired of the troll says the troll who spewed insults at me from the beginning. Lol, unbelievable.
Nothing but a smoke and mirrors reply in defense of your horrible logic. Tired of the troll says the troll who spewed insults at me from the beginning. Lol, unbelievable.

If you want to get warned keep it up, being childish and saying I insulted you while you being a hypocrite trying to insult me is really reaching. Copying what I say about horrible logic and horrible posts is not going to make a difference on this form. It's obvious that you are trolling but that's OK most of them are banned from the board soon enough much like you will be. Keep it about Seattle Please and stop inciting. I will be ignoring you and all your posts from here on out. This will make it easier on the mods however, if you continue with the way you are posting you will definitely be out of here. So take my advice and tone it down, stop inciting, stop trolling with your constant rw love and be more like the other Normal rw fans on here. I wish there was an ignore feature and a lot of people on this thread feel the same about you. So I will ask you again not to troll me or insight me, just stop what you're doing. Thank you. The board will be a better place once you're gone.

Back on subject like you should've been, Seattle will be lucky again to play at home against a good Atlanta offense and have the tiebreaker over Atlanta if it comes down to it in the playoffs. Lining up of course perfectly for Seattle to have a possible home game because they are so bad away from home especially in the playoffs with RW
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 13, 2016 at 5:27 PM ]
Dude calm down and stop threatening peeps with warnings and bans all the time. I responded in a respectful and to the point manner and was just curious about your thoughts. And I was hoping you would respond with something that worthwhile that would surprise me but no, you end up with your usual anecdotal diatribe. Apparently silence would have been golden in this case. Enjoy the season and for your sanity I hope your love affair with that Seattle defense continues without interruption.
i'm liking this new ignoring thing Guap is trying out.
Legion of puss butts gonna get lit up

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Legion of puss butts gonna get lit up

Nasty weather system will be in town throughout the weekend. Apparently there's a 1 in 3 chance that Seattle could experience one the biggest windstorms ever to hit the northwest. Though the worst would be over by Saturday.

But here's hoping Matt Ryan can do what Alex Smith did in 2006 @ Seattle during a windstorm :)
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Come on quap
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
i'm liking this new ignoring thing Guap is trying out.

• tfer
  • Veteran
No rebuttal eh?

I agree with you, as a general rule, so this isn't a rebuttal, but good teams beat the teams they are supposed to. It sounds obvious, but except for rare occasions, the Seahawks don't get caught in trap games. They beat the hell out of bad teams.

When they face upper tier teams, the games are usually close, and they lose their share of them.

It's got nothing to do with whether they have an elite defense, or if RW is a top 5 QB. Two evenly matched teams will tend to split those games.

It took a lucky missed FG for Seattle to beat the Vikings in the playoffs last season. According to some here, the Vikings are a terrible team. But that same team, without their starting QB, hasn't lost yet this season...
Share 49ersWebzone