There are 255 users in the forums

Visiting team fan sitting in home side

Shop 49ers game tickets
I didn't know where to post this so mods fill free to move it I have never been to game before and been a fan all my life I was just surprised 2 tickets to the panther 49er game the catch is there on the home side anything I should worry about? or am I good to cheer all I want lol just looking for a heads up thanks
Be prepared to fight.
Panther fans are tame...and if its anything like the playoff game, there will be more red n gold than blue n black...
I have a lot of friends that are panther fans I was just wondering cuz I'll have my fiancé with me and she'll be in red as well lol
Just don't wear you KKK outfit and expect nothing to happen on the black panther side.
In the 2013 playoffs, there were ALOT of 49er fans there. But that's when we were good and relevant.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
don't cheer or you will be asked to leave. also, wear tons of sunscreen or you will die.
Why would they care? It's not like you'll have much to cheer about. If anything they might sympathetic to the massacre you'll be witnessing.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Periods. Are. Your. Friend......
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Just kidding have fun don't be a jerk hopefully you'll have something to cheer about because Carolina is going to be pissed off and fired up you might be very disappoint

go 9ers!

If you are respectful, you have nothing to worry about.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Our fans are busy fighting eachother at our games got no idea what happened to our fan base at our games
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Our fans are busy fighting eachother at our games got no idea what happened to our fan base at our games

No idea? This message board is enough proof of why
Share 49ersWebzone