LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 261 users in the forums

CB Josh Norman

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by awp8912:
Blah blah blah. Despite you (or whoever it was) claiming that Snyder is the "better" owner the record speaks for itself.

Deal with it.

Blah Blah Blah. Which Owner's team is better right now? Worth more money right now? Actually played a playoff game recently? Has more hair? Didn't think Tomsula was an upgrade from Harbaugh?

Deal with it.

You're either really naive or really dumb. Skins have always been one of the more profitable franchises in the league. That didn't coincide with their playoff appearance last year buddy. Look it up.

And being one and done in the playoffs after not going since Shanny was there (where they also went one and done) is hardly something to brag about.

May as well cut your losses and go root for the Skins since you think they're so great.

P.S. Please close the door behind you when you leave.

Khanacademy.com --- This is a good site here, for basic math and critical thinking skills all while being free. Check it out.

Snyder thought to have over paid for the Redskins in '99 for $800 million has grown the franchise to the third most in the league. You were the one who claims he just throws money around unsuccessfully, yet that was the very way he came to own the Skins and has made a good profit. Nowhere did I say the Redskins went up in value by getting into the playoffs last season. Check that website above for reading comprehension help, friend.

You were the one that implied Jed is a better owner. He is categorically not in all the ways I mentioned.

Let me refresh for you, all the ways Jed is worse than Snyder:

1. Franchise value.
  2. Playoffs recently.
  3. Better roster.
  4. Being an actual business man and not a wealthy recipient of nepotism.
  5. Thought Tomsula was better than Harbaugh.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Snyder has busted a nut over so many high flyer FAs and it almost never works out and I actually can't even think of one that has. Sure Jed and Baalke aren't great by any means, but Washington has been the butt of FA jokes for years and for good reason...we can talk about Washington going to the playoffs but they didn't even beat a single team with a winning record last year. I mean good for them that they play in a horrible division, but that's not going get you anywhere when you have to play good teams...nothing like giving your fans false hope lol.

The irony is that all teams, view US as the butt of the joke. Which is funny seeing how many fans here are seriously pretending Snyder is worse than Jed. LOL.

They keep spending and spending, yet thier team beats ours 1 vs 1. They must be doing it all wrong....right.

Snyder literally sold skunky out of date bud light from the world cup to save money. He is the human form of scrooge mcduck. Please root for the skins if you like snyder soo much.

Blah blah blah. Despite you (or whoever it was) claiming that Snyder is the "better" owner the record speaks for itself.

Deal with it.

Blah Blah Blah. Which Owner's team is better right now? Worth more money right now? Actually played a playoff game recently? Has more hair? Didn't think Tomsula was an upgrade from Harbaugh?

Deal with it.

You're either really naive or really dumb. Skins have always been one of the more profitable franchises in the league. That didn't coincide with their playoff appearance last year buddy. Look it up.

And being one and done in the playoffs after not going since Shanny was there (where they also went one and done) is hardly something to brag about.

May as well cut your losses and go root for the Skins since you think they're so great.

P.S. Please close the door behind you when you leave.

Khanacademy.com --- This is a good site here, for basic math and critical thinking skills all while being free. Check it out.

Snyder thought to have over paid for the Redskins in '99 for $800 million has grown the franchise to the third most in the league. You were the one who claims he just throws money around unsuccessfully, yet that was the very way he came to own the Skins and has made a good profit. Nowhere did I say the Redskins went up in value by getting into the playoffs last season. Check that website above for reading comprehension help, friend.

You were the one that implied Jed is a better owner. He is categorically not in all the ways I mentioned.

Let me refresh for you, all the ways Jed is worse than Snyder:

1. Franchise value.
  2. Playoffs recently.
  3. Better roster.
  4. Being an actual business man and not a wealthy recipient of nepotism.
  5. Thought Tomsula was better than Harbaugh.

Your hard on for Snyder is what's so
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Snyder has busted a nut over so many high flyer FAs and it almost never works out and I actually can't even think of one that has. Sure Jed and Baalke aren't great by any means, but Washington has been the butt of FA jokes for years and for good reason...we can talk about Washington going to the playoffs but they didn't even beat a single team with a winning record last year. I mean good for them that they play in a horrible division, but that's not going get you anywhere when you have to play good teams...nothing like giving your fans false hope lol.

The irony is that all teams, view US as the butt of the joke. Which is funny seeing how many fans here are seriously pretending Snyder is worse than Jed. LOL.

They keep spending and spending, yet thier team beats ours 1 vs 1. They must be doing it all wrong....right.

well that's just not true Washington has been the butt of jokes as far as signing players goes for years. They haven't made it past a wild card playoff game since 2005. Yeah SF isn't the pinnacle of NFL franchises as of late but Washington is far from the top.

the redskins haven't beaten us on the field in over a decade nor have they had more success than us in the playoffs over the past 10 years so i'm not sure what you mean by "their team beats ours 1 vs 1" unless you mean they sign more FA's... then sure
Originally posted by MeddlingKids:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Redskins is smart and winner!

Redskins is not smart and winners not they.

Is this the new-speak English?
Originally posted by frenchmov:

the redskins haven't beaten us on the field in over a decade nor have they had more success than us in the playoffs over the past 10 years so i'm not sure what you mean by "their team beats ours 1 vs 1" unless you mean they sign more FA's... then sure

I feel like half the zone just started watching football. Only thing the skins have won since 2000 is the offseason
Well that was a huge waste of time! Now back to the draft.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

I feel like half the zone just started watching football. Only thing the skins have won since 2000 is the offseason

This. No idea why I even wasted the keystrokes talking to that dude but he here we are.
Spotrac. Saying that Redskins could release Chris Cilliver to free up $5.5M in cap space since the addition of Norman.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Spotrac. Saying that Redskins could release Chris Cilliver to free up $5.5M in cap space since the addition of Norman.

Isn't he in legal trouble again?
  • dj43
We shouldn't be surprised that he didn't come here. The pattern was set weeks ago of top FAs not even returning phone calls from Baalke.
This. No idea why I even wasted the keystrokes talking to that dude but he here we are.

Yup, great points, a true intellect!

Yeah you're right, having a better roster, better standing, means they'll fail to beat us 1 v 1............right.

Delusional fan base is delusional.

Wonder what Vegas would put the odds at. I'm sure we'd be the favorites.
[ Edited by awp8912 on Apr 23, 2016 at 10:45 AM ]
Snyder is indeed a laughing stock. Has been since he bought the team. So please pass me what your smoking. If you think 1 marginally successful season where the skins didn't beat ONE SINGLE TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD is better than the niners....hahahaha what a joke.

At least the niners whipped a playoff team in minn and should of beat ariz at home if not for atrociously bad refereeing but glad it worked out that way bc we have a better draft pick. The skins are a joke and should of missed the playoffs if not for dez Bryant or romo being injured. Hell, that's like saying the niners would be a real playoff team if ariz and Seattle lost their qbs and best player and the niners win the division based on that.

You base success on the teams worth or profit??? What are you crazy? A teams success should be based on championships or just good teams. Look at Dallas they are consistently the most profitable team but that does not mean Jerry Jones is a good owner. The logic here is ridiculous. Your logic is ridiculous. Dallas hasn't won s**t in what 20 something years but yet their owner has the most profit ha ha Ha
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 23, 2016 at 10:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone