There are 216 users in the forums

How can ST coach Thomas McGaughey get a contract with the panthers after 49ers performance

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Taste good? Hope,you dont choke

Same could be said for you about Hayne's jock strap.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran

Taste good? Hope,you dont choke

Same could be said for you about Hayne's jock strap.

Everyone knows he wears briefs
The fact that you take such offense and are so outraged by hayne being brought up is downright hilarious. The only reason you are so obsessed with our former ST coach (in multiple threads, including ones you start about him) is because you feel your boy was done wrong by said coach and must not be worth a s**t since he spoke less than positively about Jarryd once or twice. You don't know a god damn thing about what it takes to coach this game, but you've convinced yourself that since hayne didn't flourish in his late stage rookie season there must be a fall guy to throw the blame on. And for f**ks sake, you've found your man in McGaughey! lol

And then people try to help you understand, myself included, yet you still feel that all opinions that aren't the same as yours must have some ulterior motive because you just don't quite believe that there's something out there you don't understand. Seriously, why are you asking? You've proven throughout many threads that no matter how many times you ask a question you don't care to let any answers sink in. It's mind boggling. Much more so than a professional coach getting another job after his team having a bad year.

And on the fact that he's never kicked a ball, it's completely irrelevant. Most line coaches in the NFL have never blocked a 300+ lb giant for 3 hours, but they can still coach a player on scheme and technique. And furthermore, coaches don't teach the kickers to do anything. Their job is to scheme every other player on the squad on what they're supposed to be doing. The kickers just kick. Every one of them has their own technique and that is what brought them to the team. In practice, the kickers are sent to the far side of the field to kick and are only brought over to practice it a few times with the team for the timing or very rare trick play.

We get it. You don't get it. You don't care to get it when anybody tried to help you get it. Enough with this f*ckery.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
He sure did right by Ellington or did you miss those press conferences? Or the follow up presser by the HC when asked about the ST coaches comments? A Very professional ST coach indeed

The ST went backwards under his coaching, there is no denying it (are you) so I say good riddance to be sure, hopefully a new coaching group,can gain some improvements for more 49ers wins.

However, It's you bringing in Hayne references not me, not once have I mentioned the name on this thread save in reply to your whining or others comments, I have actually multiple times stating to bring it back to the thread topic.

And still we have no answers on how mcCoach can go and get a contract at the panthers after two piss poor years with 49ers.

Suggest it's you to stop trying to bring Hayne into every comment in this thread as a method of rebuttal in any posts I make.

Unless you can send me your own cv showing pro level coaching, then it's you just pissing in the wind with your own opinion. As your allowed to have.

I am not and never claimed to know everything or all about the NFL. But I have an opinion and as a forum one would think you can share ones opinion.

Any person on review of the ST coaches performance last year particulay could see it was sub par.

However, If you don't like the thread / post then just scroll. Take this personal s**t out of it mate....
[ Edited by MFWIC on Mar 1, 2016 at 1:15 AM ]
He sure did right by Ellington or did you miss those press conferences? Or the follow up presser by the HC when asked about the ST coaches comments? A Very professional ST coach indeed

The ST went backwards under his coaching, there is no denying it (are you) so I say good riddance to be sure, hopefully a new coaching group,can gain some improvements for more 49ers wins.

However, It's you bringing in Hayne references not me, not once have I mentioned the name on this thread save in reply to your whining or others comments, I have actually multiple times stating to bring it back to the thread topic.

And still we have no answers on how mcCoach can go and get a contract at the panthers after two piss poor years with 49ers.

Suggest it's you to stop trying to bring Hayne into every comment in this thread as a method of rebuttal in any posts I make.

Unless you can send me your own cv showing pro level coaching, then it's you just pissing in the wind with your own opinion. As your allowed to have.

I am not and never claimed to know everything or all about the NFL. But I have an opinion and as a forum one would think you can share ones opinion.

Any person on review of the ST coaches performance last year particulay could see it was sub par.

However, If you don't like the thread / post then just scroll. Take this personal s**t out of it mate....
WAAAAH WAAH WAAAHH!!!!!!!

Your question has been answered, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Mar 1, 2016 at 4:19 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can see you still aren't getting it. The special teams performance is 90% the players on the field and how they are playing. There is very little scheming the ST coach does. Sure, every once in a while you see a creative trick play or fake or something, but these are very rare. Most St coaches are just rah rah guys that scream and say "LET'S GO! GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A PLAY!!". You're outright hatred for McGaughey is down right laughable. It's all about the players making plays and not what the coach did to prepare them.

this, /end of thread
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I can see you still aren't getting it. The special teams performance is 90% the players on the field and how they are playing. There is very little scheming the ST coach does. Sure, every once in a while you see a creative trick play or fake or something, but these are very rare. Most St coaches are just rah rah guys that scream and say "LET'S GO! GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A PLAY!!". You're outright hatred for McGaughey is down right laughable. It's all about the players making plays and not what the coach did to prepare them.

this, /end of thread

Maybe your right, maybe I dont get this sport - you need 20 years of forum experience in 6 months to know all the nuisances of forum etiquette

Oh no! I am starting to sound like a certain last ST coach,

then again...it didn't sound very motivational to tell someone they need 20 years experience in a public forum in 6 months.....

Do you not concede that point?

From Basically what you both are saying though is anybody can be a ST coach as they have minimal impact on the st team.

So why then even have one? For that matter why if it's such a business pay a guy big money who just goes out and says rah rah?

Why not Just use the local guy who sells motivational speeches on CD's

Lol NikeSBhead you may have already applied, but was rejected for being an anti motivational speaker?
[ Edited by MFWIC on Mar 2, 2016 at 12:52 PM ]
Oh look another Hayne thread
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
^ Oh look another Irrelevant post in a thread about a coach
[ Edited by MFWIC on Mar 2, 2016 at 11:21 PM ]
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

this, /end of thread

Maybe your right, maybe I dont get this sport - you need 20 years of forum experience in 6 months to know all the nuisances of forum etiquette

Oh no! I am starting to sound like a certain last ST coach,

then again...it didn't sound very motivational to tell someone they need 20 years experience in a public forum in 6 months.....

Do you not concede that point?

From Basically what you both are saying though is anybody can be a ST coach as they have minimal impact on the st team.

So why then even have one? For that matter why if it's such a business pay a guy big money who just goes out and says rah rah?

Why not Just use the local guy who sells motivational speeches on CD's

Lol NikeSBhead you may have already applied, but was rejected for being an anti motivational speaker?

No, you have the nuisances part down already.

• MFWIC
  • Veteran
No, you have the nuisances part down already.

Learn from the best, I guess the forum must be a better coach then the last ST guy.

It's the arrogance, ego mixed with a little incompetence though I can't seem to get.
Learn from the best, I guess the forum must be a better coach then the last ST guy.

It's the arrogance, ego mixed with a little incompetence though I can't seem to get.

I am pretty sure you get it.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran

Again another poster wanting to digress and derail the thread. So enough of the pettiness.

How long mcCoach season will last at panthers?
[ Edited by MFWIC on Mar 4, 2016 at 2:15 PM ]
Unlike this season McGaughey will be working with one of the best return men in the business in Ted Ginn unlike the trash he had last season with us.

I predict his ST will score at least 3 TD's
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
The ST kicker was the highest scorer in the 49ers and MVP last year.

Though the ST MCcoach has never kicked a ball himself, (his words)

That's a bit harsh on Ellington as he has some talent
Share 49ersWebzone