LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 377 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
These turds wishing injury on cmc on rams on demand forum. Disgusting. I've notice all the old fart rams fans are truly disgusting humans. Wouldn't surprise me if most are chomos.

Yeah. McCaffrey needs to get dinged up for us to be able to beat them. I know most of you don't wish injuries on enemy players but ....

Just think if McCaffrey was out for the season. Oh how wonderful that would be. And throw in a banged up Deebo and now we're talking!

Exactly. I wouldn't want that to happen to them and furthermore, I want to beat them at their best.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Man Aaron Donald disappeared. From the most feared to just a solid player.
Originally posted by titan:

Lol, but "greatest defensive player of all time"
These dumbass got stuck with Donald and his contract. I doubt anyone will trade for a washed DL at that price tag.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Lol, but "greatest defensive player of all time"

Haha! He's not even a Warren Sapp
Well, that must have been embarrassing.
Originally posted by English:

Prince Harry "We Want Privvacy" of Canadia is now a Ram...cheerio
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Another reason to detest the Royal family.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
These turds wishing injury on cmc on rams on demand forum. Disgusting. I've notice all the old fart rams fans are truly disgusting humans. Wouldn't surprise me if most are chomos.

Yeah. McCaffrey needs to get dinged up for us to be able to beat them. I know most of you don't wish injuries on enemy players but ....

Just think if McCaffrey was out for the season. Oh how wonderful that would be. And throw in a banged up Deebo and now we're talking!

Exactly. I wouldn't want that to happen to them and furthermore, I want to beat them at their best.

Yep, back in 93 when Niners played cowboys first game, E Smith was questionable. I wanted him to play so it wouldn't be an asterisk victory. I was at a sports bar and said I wanted him to play, and even the cowboy fans were shocked and impressed . Cut to the chase, Niners won, no excuses.
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Nov 19, 2023 at 6:22 PM ]
watching that LAR v BAL Jordan Fuller was either having an off day or dude is garbage
I would love for us to be in position to end the Rams playoff dreams in the final week. I hope they need that win to make the playoffs.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I would love for us to be in position to end the Rams playoff dreams in the final week. I hope they need that win to make the playoffs.

I would also love the Niners to lock up the 1st seed on week 17 and have our second/third stringers beat them.
wtf…..I thought this team was dead stopped paying attention to them awhile ago
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Dec 20, 2023 at 11:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone