There are 206 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I tried to tell that one Rams fan on here that they were about to collapse. He didn't believe me. Whoops.

It was fine for a minute, but you made it relapse...fool is nowhere to be found, prolly deceased behind dumpster in an alleyway
Eric Weddle is a jackass. lmao. I hope the Rams get blown out and the media and fans eat him alive.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
They went all-in with their young stars, which seemed like a reasonable approach, but they may have overestimated their SB window, given how much the division has improved, the decline of the OL, Gurley's knee, Cooks' concussions, etc.
Another gem from the rams forums
Have they officially replaced .NUT?

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Another gem from the rams forums
Have they officially replaced .NUT?

There's really no reason to hate Kittle. Like... at all. That's like hating Andrew Luck.
Rams look like trash
Originally posted by Youngone:
Rams look like trash

It's amazing how fast they collapsed, and that trade for Ramsey, yikes. No 1st round picks for, what, 3 years?

Tough time to be a Rams fan. One solace we had during the early Shanny/Lunch years was they are a disciplined organization that doesn't make many dumb moves.
Can we add 🗞🐯 back to the title
ONE AND DONE.

THIS FIGHT IS OVA .

BYE BYE RAMS FANS
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trogdor:
It's amazing how fast they collapsed, and that trade for Ramsey, yikes. No 1st round picks for, what, 3 years?

Five. 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I could've sworn the Rams were gonna win the Super Bowl this year now that they traded for Jalen Ramsey!!!

How does Les Snead even have a job!!! He's so lucky McVay saved Jared Goff from being a mega bust!!!
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Their message board is so ridiculous. They had 6 winning seasons in 30 years and they still talk everything down.
The Rams shot their load too fast, and now they don't have many assets to reload their team. It's nice to know that we took the right approach for once
Originally posted by saniner:
The Rams shot their load too fast, and now they don't have many assets to reload their team. It's nice to know that we took the right approach for once

Yep this!!! That's the huge danger in that approach. Goff owed 110m. Mcvay is hamstrung by that alone. Now we have become a highly talented team with layers of young talent. That Ramsey trade worked out great The Browns same approach but now rallying but one season wasted. Mayfield>>>Goff will give them the edge going forward. Even they though are on a tight time frame.
Loser ass Rams. They mortgaged their entire future so they could put up 3 points in a super bowl
Share 49ersWebzone