LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 289 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Can we add this back to thread title 🗞🐯
  • titan
  • Veteran
I'm so glad they have Goff. I know we can shake that dudes spirit. Gurley and the defense shaded a lot of his weaknesses.

The rams are averaging 330 yards passing a game and we held them to absolutely nothing. They are a top-five offense and our defense made them look like a high school football team. We are the best defense in the whole NFL Buffalo is right behind us and so is the Bears followed by the Saints and Carolina in my opinion. If we just get a receiver to step up just a little bit even with injuries we Could easily be the best team in the NFL
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Happy birthday fake JG
I almost feel bad for the Rams. They have to address questions about a three game losing streak. Because they shouldn't have lost to Seattle and definitely shouldn't have lost to Tampa Bay.

But they were simply outclassed against the 49ers - nothing they really could've done. Yesterday's game isn't indicative of anything like their two weeks prior.
[ Edited by judodono on Oct 14, 2019 at 8:12 AM ]
Sorry. Not sorry...Rams.
  • thl408
Goff gonna make $30+ next season lol. Have fun building your offense around that. That was a nice two year run they had.
Nice touch with the thread name, again.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Happy birthday fake JG

Can we petition the nfl to retire #16 from all teams? Hate seeing that number in this clown.
Originally posted by ramsfan:
Again. You miss it, Going all in affects the future. Rams have no long term issues. So what that they spend what they could last year. That is a sign of ownership doing everything to win. Fact is Rams were the second youngest NFL last year. Fact is Rams start core is 25 and under and signed long term. Fact ts is Rams cap space is same as 49ers. Fact is 49ers went all in on Jimmy G, McKinnon, Coleman, Ford, Richards,Garcon and Alexander etc.. and so far have NOTHING to show for it.

If 49ers do not make SB this year then they went all in and failed. Admit it.

I wonder where this guy is? I thought the Rams were set up for now and in the future?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by ramsfan:
Again. You miss it, Going all in affects the future. Rams have no long term issues. So what that they spend what they could last year. That is a sign of ownership doing everything to win. Fact is Rams were the second youngest NFL last year. Fact is Rams start core is 25 and under and signed long term. Fact ts is Rams cap space is same as 49ers. Fact is 49ers went all in on Jimmy G, McKinnon, Coleman, Ford, Richards,Garcon and Alexander etc.. and so far have NOTHING to show for it.

If 49ers do not make SB this year then they went all in and failed. Admit it.

I wonder where this guy is? I thought the Rams were set up for now and in the future?

Yeah that guy was in some serious denial, I wonder what he has to say now?
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can we add this back to thread title 🗞🐯

At least remove the "threat" from the title...

probably supposed to be "thread". Sayn….
They are back to being Lambs
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Oct 14, 2019 at 2:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone