There are 217 users in the forums

SUPER BOWL 50 PRETHREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets

SUPER BOWL 50 PRETHREAD

Manning going to get destroyed! Just see what they did to Brady. Panthers should win by 3+ scores.
Call me a hater, but I don't want Vernon to get a Ring.

Also, Kyle Williams is on the Broncos? Hell's to the no!
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Got Carolina -3.5 and hit Carolina again at -4 once I saw the lines start to hit -4.5

Should be interesting to see where the line closes.

Everyone is talking about the Denver D keeping it a game. I think the game changer is Carolina's Defense. One could argue it's a top 5 unit. Not sure how Denver scores 20 points.
you also said Pats would cover no problem

i don't have a bookie, but i would bet on Denver easy decision for me at 4.5
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 25, 2016 at 12:48 PM ]
-Carolinas' defense is lights out.

-Denvers' defense could be the best around.

-I see holes in Cams' game more than Peytons'.

Cam throws fits, wants the spotlight so he'll run the ball when all eyes are on him. Could cost him. That pick was a horrible throw but amazingly enough, Carolina got it back.

Imo if Peyton can play it safe , and still keep the game close, Denver has it.Cam will lose his fake ass confidence and screw up.

Who knows what kind of Minning we'll see though. Super bowl Peyton last time was ugly.

I predict a close game.All defense. 24-20 Denver.
Originally posted by KP82:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Worst Super Bowl since Colts vs Bears

Really ? The Panthers are exciting to watch. The Bears were garbage. Rex Grossman anyone ?

Ron Rivera is so good he took Lovie Smith and Rex Grossman to the Superbowl.
Should be a good game. Broncos defense is no joke. Peyton better rest that arm.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
-Carolinas' defense is lights out.

-Denvers' defense could be the best around.

-I see holes in Cams' game more than Peytons'.

Cam throws fits, wants the spotlight so he'll run the ball when all eyes are on him. Could cost him. That pick was a horrible throw but amazingly enough, Carolina got it back.

Imo if Peyton can play it safe , and still keep the game close, Denver has it.Cam will lose his fake ass confidence and screw up.

Who knows what kind of Minning we'll see though. Super bowl Peyton last time was ugly.

I predict a close game.All defense. 24-20 Denver.

yeah Peyton looks a lot better now than he did at the begin of the season. nothing spectacular, but still it helps them.
Carolina gonna win..... but FWIW...... i though the Pats were going to demolish Denver too
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jan 25, 2016 at 1:39 PM ]
Steph jumped on the Panthers Bandwagon just like all those fans that jumped on the Warriors bandwagon
I just dont like Carolina, I dont like Cam. Its not a racist thing, so dont even go there. I just dont like the guy. Peyton is a legend, on his way out. I'll be pulling for Denver.

• thl408
Great matchup in the Panther OL vs the DEN DL. Between Peyton having a noodle arm and that ferocious Panther pass rush, I think CAR will be squatting on short throws the entire game.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
I just dont like Carolina, I dont like Cam. Its not a racist thing, so dont even go there. I just dont like the guy. Peyton is a legend, on his way out. I'll be pulling for Denver.

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/2488208/panthers-cam-newton-took-a-nap-warmups-nfc-championship

..........it's stuff like that.
17-13 Panthers.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by frozen49er:

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/2488208/panthers-cam-newton-took-a-nap-warmups-nfc-championship

..........it's stuff like that.

Yep. And all this superman crap when he was such a b***h when they were losing. Be humble. Its why I respect players like Bowman, humble in winning and in losing. This guy shows none of that.
I hope this game finally puts Peyton out to pasture.
Share 49ersWebzone