There are 275 users in the forums

SUPER BOWL 50 PRETHREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets

SUPER BOWL 50 PRETHREAD

Weather should be perfect Sunday. I'm betting CBS will do a great job showing off how nice the stadium is.

Also, some practice squad safety from the Broncos just went Eugene Robinson and got arrested during a sting for a prostitution ring in San Jose.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 3, 2016 at 1:15 AM ]
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Weather should be perfect Sunday. I'm betting CBS will do a great job showing off how nice the stadium is.

Also, some practice squad safety from the Broncos just went Eugene Robinson and got arrested during a sting for a prostitution ring in San Jose.

he muffed again...
won a pair of tix through work, sold em through a broker cuz F the Super Bowl
The Jerry Rice Lyft driver thing is the best SB promotional thing I've seen yet. He's hilarious. And, he's got a beard and sun glasses, so even Niner fan riders don't recognize him. After one of them says they're a life-long Niner fan and asks him which team he supports, he says "I'm not into sports."
Originally posted by crake49:
The Jerry Rice Lyft driver thing is the best SB promotional thing I've seen yet. He's hilarious. And, he's got a beard and sun glasses, so even Niner fan riders don't recognize him. After one of them says they're a life-long Niner fan and asks him which team he supports, he says "I'm not into sports."
probably some posters here
Originally posted by stimpy:
Pretty interesting response from Jerry Rice on media day:

Didn't want to come off as a Niner homer.

Only excitement about Wilson is that Rice knows he could potentially be open every play when Wilson buys time in the pocket. He'd hate him for automatic slants and WCO stuff. His own receivers hate him already in that regard.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Feb 3, 2016 at 11:13 AM ]
levi's has the power to keep away el nino. suck on that haters.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

It was actually his brother that the police wanted to question
Originally posted by HellaBombs:
won a pair of tix through work, sold em through a broker cuz F the Super Bowl

How much did you get for them?

Went to Super Bowl City last night. Awesome time.
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Lol. Carolina is 6-0 against playoffs teams this year including beating a red hot Seattle team.

The nfc was a weak conference full of injuries. They beat Seattle twice and blew them out and Seattle scored no points in minn. The week before ,so not hot. The giants beat minn. 41-0, ...or 41- 14 before losing to the Ravens

Lol. No the AFC was weak. The fact that the Broncos had a terrible offense and still made the Super Bowl tells you a lot. Not to mention no team won more than 12 in the AFC.

The afc west wad obviously a stronger division even with SD.
the nfc south was obviously a weaker division. How can you consider the nfc stronger when a team goes 115-1 with no passing game?
Lol. Carolina is 6-0 against playoffs teams this year including beating a red hot Seattle team.

The nfc was a weak conference full of injuries. They beat Seattle twice and blew them out and Seattle scored no points in minn. The week before ,so not hot. The giants beat minn. 41-0, ...or 41- 14 before losing to the Ravens

Lol. No the AFC was weak. The fact that the Broncos had a terrible offense and still made the Super Bowl tells you a lot. Not to mention no team won more than 12 in the AFC.

the nfc south was obviously a weaker division. How can you consider the nfc stronger when a team goes 115-1 with no passing game?

Panthers, Cardinals, SEA, are arguably the top three teams in the league. GB with Rogers is up there as well. I'd say those are the best four teams in the NFL. Then the Pats.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 6, 2016 at 4:01 PM ]
Team photo, errbody dabing

• Stud
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Panthers, Cardinals, SEA, are arguably the top three teams in the league. GB with Rogers is up there as well. I'd say those are the best four teams in the NFL. Then the Pats.

Agreed.
Share 49ersWebzone