Ray Ray Armstrong

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
He'll just get hurt anyways.

LMFAO. Sad...and true.
Who cares
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Adam Caplan: #49ers announced: Signed LB Ray-Ray Armstrong to a 2-year extension.

Good signing.

agreed, glad to have him back!
Glad he gets another shot here, now go sign a deserving player who is healthy (Tiller)
He's a good back up. This is good, good.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Push-stater at least. That's a good thing.
I like
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man i wish Borland wasn't suck a p***y...ugh bowman and Borland smh

Hahaha true! But I wouldn't say he's a p***y lol his family is rich so he would rather live a normal heathy life doesn't make him a p***y. This game you all love WILL give you a mushy brain like it or not. Every play especially the ILB position is a big collision. Hit after hit after hit to the head isn't good for you. You probably already know all that but I felt I had to say something because the guy is far from a p***y. This game isn't what we thought it was sadly.
Your my boy Ray Ray!
Originally posted by FutureGM:
Hahaha true! But I wouldn't say he's a p***y lol his family is rich so he would rather live a normal heathy life doesn't make him a p***y. This game you all love WILL give you a mushy brain like it or not. Every play especially the ILB position is a big collision. Hit after hit after hit to the head isn't good for you. You probably already know all that but I felt I had to say something because the guy is far from a p***y. This game isn't what we thought it was sadly.

Understandable then don't go in the draft...there's dudes who don't have rich families that would have loved to be in that position

This. This team has very little to no depth. Armstrong will provide depth at a position of need. He has the ability to spot start and can be an asset in coverage on third down. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done to that position though.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Dec 19, 2016 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by FutureGM:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man i wish Borland wasn't suck a p***y...ugh bowman and Borland smh

So what your saying is he's a rich p***y? Why play in the first place if you don't really want to play?

Being a rich p***y only makes it twice as bad. But this is the standard for most rich p***y's; Quit when things get tough and then say, I didn't need it anyway I'm already rich.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

This. This team has very little to no depth. Armstrong will provide depth at a position of need. He has the ability to spot start and can be an asset in coverage on third down. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done to that position though.

Agreed. Outside chance he could be a quality starter...don't want to count him out yet. But I hear you!
Remember when the Raiders used to sign our castoffs.
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Remember when the Raiders used to sign our castoffs.

Hes a solid player.
Share 49ersWebzone