LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 352 users in the forums

NFL Week 11 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Palmer / offense easily moved that ball against a solid D... get into FG range for a chance to seal the deal.

Why do I have this gut feeling we're going to be annihilated at home next week?

Because our D will most likely not show up again. That and our running game will be a lost cause.

I can't remember the last time we won a game after a bye week, but we do suck after one. I'm hoping we show up this time. The defense has played better at home, and Gabby can move the chains. Card's defense gives up a lot of points / yards at times.
AZ hangs on and Seattle hope fades just a little bit more
Falcons are biggest pretenders in the NFL yo
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Palmer / offense easily moved that ball against a solid D... get into FG range for a chance to seal the deal.

Why do I have this gut feeling we're going to be annihilated at home next week?

Because our D will most likely not show up again. That and our running game will be a lost cause.

I can't remember the last time we won a game after a bye week, but we do suck after one. I'm hoping we show up this time. The defense has played better at home, and Gabby can move the chains. Card's defense gives up a lot of points / yards at times.

We play better at home
anyone watching this tied up Jets Pats thing? Can't figure out why Chucky and Tricky keep insisting that botched whistle would have been a TD. No way at all
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira
Not that it really makes a difference, but the clock should have stopped on that last play. He went out untouched.
It looks like the Chiefs are in luck. Tyrod Taylor injured his right throwing shoulder today. Judging from a far, it looked like a potential collarbone issue. He played through the injury the rest of the game, but who knows if he will be on the field next week. If he does play, I would guess that he probably won't be a 100%.
Originally posted by LenCat:
anyone watching this tied up Jets Pats thing? Can't figure out why Chucky and Tricky keep insisting that botched whistle would have been a TD. No way at all

You mean the bills
Tony Romo about to spank his league and go undefeated the rest of the season brah
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Tony Romo about to spank his league and go undefeated the rest of the season brah

I don't think you know who tony romo is then

Tom Brady has an audible called rex ryan he used against the bills. Pure awesome, oddly the play resulted in a 1-2 yard gain proving anything associated with rex is doomed to fail.
Share 49ersWebzone