LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 194 users in the forums

Andy Lee traded

Shop 49ers game tickets
2017 seventh rd pick.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Read on Twitter the 7th round pick we got from them next year has already retired
Rumor so far for 2017 7th rounder is no value
And the Greatest off season of all time continues with such a HORRIBLE trade. Damn i swear ama catch a case soon.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
And the Greatest off season of all time continues with such a HORRIBLE trade. Damn i swear ama catch a case soon.

horrible trade? the dude is in his mid 30s and he's a punter. you really thought you would get better than 7th round pick? lol
Originally posted by zero:
Read on Twitter the 7th round pick we got from them next year has already retired

Lfmao
Yeah he's worth more than a 7th to a team but that's all punters market value is at best. How many punters ever get traded and how many for more than a 7th? It's hard enough to trade starters on D/O with big money contracts for a 6/7 these days. Look at boldin for a 6th. So I guess at least it's something vs if we cut him and got nothing. Hopefully it will be an early 7th thats a ways away so you never know how good they will be in 2017. Baalke thought Pinion is a once in a 3-5 draft class guy for a punter and he made it happen. This should free 2-3.5 million for the next 4 years.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 6, 2015 at 10:34 AM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
More threads please
Will be browns MVP.

But serious, they are clearing cap space.
Pinion > Lee.

More money for Aldon.
Andy lee was solid but I understand we had way too much tied up in kickers. With that said, I have to believe pinion is doing well.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
This just in: Andy Lee sucked last year
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

horrible trade? the dude is in his mid 30s and he's a punter. you really thought you would get better than 7th round pick? lol

It's his contract.
Hella called this and predicted it here. Just like i called Kevin Mcdermott taking the LS spot in 2013.

You don't lock up large amounts of money on old ST players.
Share 49ersWebzone