There are 215 users in the forums

Russell Wilson signing

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wilson throwing that int at the goal line is the beginning of the end
meh, they'll give him the big contract he wants. this s**t happens all the time, then the two sides end up coming to an agreement.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

To blow a Super Bowl because your running back does not give off the "right image" is something that does not go away.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if u guys think the hawks are letting the dude walk, go watch soccer.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I feel like this. Until that interception they had a ridiculous string of inexplicable luck for a few seasons, with the football almost always bouncing their way, every loose ball, pretty much every fumble, every tipped pass....etc. Hell the catch that got them into position to have a shot at a TD at the end was ridiculously lucky, I wonder if the INT is a mirror-shattering moment where they come back down to earth a bit.
  • dj43
All this posturing will go away. Carroll knows he has nothing behind Wilson. Also, they didn't give up a 1st round pick + for Jimmy Graham just to see Wilson walk away. Schneider made that deal to enhance the passing game, not the running game. Far too much invested to not keep Wilson happy. It will take time but it will happen.
Originally posted by dj43:
All this posturing will go away. Carroll knows he has nothing behind Wilson. Also, they didn't give up a 1st round pick + for Jimmy Graham just to see Wilson walk away. Schneider made that deal to enhance the passing game, not the running game. Far too much invested to not keep Wilson happy. It will take time but it will happen.

Agreed.

This isn't even a story tbh. They'll sign him to a huge deal eventually.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by dj43:

Agreed.

This isn't even a story tbh. They'll sign him to a huge deal eventually.

the huger, the better
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I feel like this. Until that interception they had a ridiculous string of inexplicable luck for a few seasons, with the football almost always bouncing their way, every loose ball, pretty much every fumble, every tipped pass....etc. Hell the catch that got them into position to have a shot at a TD at the end was ridiculously lucky, I wonder if the INT is a mirror-shattering moment where they come back down to earth a bit.

Even in this past Super Bowl the ball bounced their way but they put themselves in a position to fail when winning was assured. Their QB is overhyped because of a great D and their big plays are improvisations. When Wilson has to stay in the pocket he appears shorter than he is. He's the only QB That can throw 4 interceptions in a Championship game and be praised.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Even in this past Super Bowl the ball bounced their way but they put themselves in a position to fail when winning was assured. Their QB is overhyped because of a great D and their big plays are improvisations. When Wilson has to stay in the pocket he appears shorter than he is. He's the only QB That can throw 4 interceptions in a Championship game and be praised.
They are going to be much more dependent on drafting well after Wilson gets paid.

At least until Chaz comes by and unplugs the television.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
^^^ Irvin's not a pass rusher for them.

Edit: looks like he was #2 for them with 6.5. Hmmmm. Sorry. My mistake.

I thought they drafted Irvin to be a pass rusher but he hasn't shown much. Except that he can get kicked out of the super bowl...

I think he was there 2nd leading pass rusher
Originally posted by strickac:
This thread makes me happy. Without Lynch (soon), they're in trouble. Without Lynch and Russell, they're a bottom feeder.

Right! Hawk fans keep blasting off about dynasties and how they're set for the long haul lol....they're gonna have to play their players just like everyone else, they will be right were SF is with their cap issues,while Baalke drafted 33 players the past 3 seasons and we will be ahead again.

No one thinks that, but their fans need to realize that he isn't signing a team friendly deal like most said he would....they will have to let good players go like every other team and have to focus on the draft where they haven't really crushed in the past couple years.
Share 49ersWebzone