Dashon Goldson

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by susweel:
Only reason Reid hasn't been cut is because he is cheap.

lol cheap makes anyone expendable.

how so ? you wonna keep cheap players on rookie deals.

We should have kept AJ Jenkins then

he'd probably make this niner roster.
sign him as a back up.
Vet minimum.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I loved Dashon when he was a 49er. He created a lot of turnovers and he went head to head with Marshawn Lynch ONE ON ONE which he gave up very little ground and I loved the way he stuck his nose mixing it up.......However I hated all those unnessary roughness late hit stuff he would always have called against him. He is a tone setter however!!

He would have been an elite safety.....20 years ago. He was a great otne setter, he was fun to watch, and forced many a turnover. But he sucked in coverage, and bailed offenses out with his penalties. In 2016, I do not want him.
But But But he can hit real hard!! he's soooo much better than Reid even a team that NEEDS a safety in the worst way said see ya later.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 7, 2016 at 12:57 PM ]
So both teams that paid Goldson regretted it lol. Thank god he turned down the niners original reup offer.
Originally posted by FL9er:
sus gonna sus

this^
We should have kept AJ Jenkins then

Lol. Sus logic.
Does he still kill mothaf**kas?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

He turned Aaron Hernandez into a murderer after that hit

Where's everyone that was on his nuts in the Reid vs. Goldson thread? This dude has been cut not once but twice now from teams with sorry ass defenses.

I can't wait to hear the excuses.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

He turned Aaron Hernandez into a murderer after that hit

certified killa
Originally posted by baltien:
Where's everyone that was on his nuts in the Reid vs. Goldson thread? This dude has been cut not once but twice now from teams with sorry ass defenses.

You mean teams with no pass rush where the cornerbacks and safety's get left on an island for a full minute
Originally posted by NYniner85:
But But But he can hit real hard!! he's soooo much better than Reid even a team that NEEDS a safety in the worst way said see ya later.

You do realize the point of the Reid vs Goldson discussion wasnt regarding who was better today, but who was the better 49er right?

As of now, Reid got ways to go to better than Goldson was on the 49ers buddy, a looong way to go
Originally posted by baltien:

Did the 49ers cut him?? No

We just didnt wanna overpay him

The point of the debate was whether Reid was better than the Goldson on the 49ers dufus. He still has a lot to prove.

Obviously Goldson isint the player he was now when he was on the 49ers.. jesus, isint obvious?

Once reid is reffered to by espn anlaysts as the #1 FS in the league at any point in his career, Ill say hes better than Goldson.

In 2011-12, GOLDSON WAS THE BEST FS IN FOOTBALL and if you call yourself 49ers fans you should know that. . You just sound like a hater
Share 49ersWebzone