LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

Bradford to Eagles for Foles, pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Rams are officially legit.

welcome to the bottom of the NFC West barrel, niner fans.

This

Foles in 2014: 81.4 rating, 3.2% interception ratio, 13 TD's and 10 Interceptions.

No question about it. Now that the Rams have some of that Nick Foles magic, they're officially legit!

one bad year
I have a ton of respect for the Rams organization in building the young talented team they have, but I think the Eagles got the better end of the deal, 2013 Foles was an aberration.
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Rams are officially legit.

welcome to the bottom of the NFC West barrel, niner fans.

This

Foles in 2014: 81.4 rating, 3.2% interception ratio, 13 TD's and 10 Interceptions.

No question about it. Now that the Rams have some of that Nick Foles magic, they're officially legit!

one bad year

Yes. One bad year out of two. If we were to apply the same standards to Foles as some of us do to Kaepernick, you'd have to say the NFL figured him out.
Bradford is Mr. Peanut Brittle AND he will go down again.

I know I'll catch flack BUT Tebow is a fit w/Chip Kelly's system. - Aside from the fact he can't throw accurately.
There is plenty of speculation that the Bradford-Foles trade was done so Chip can attempt to flip Bradford + extra draft picks or whatever to try and land Mariota. That's just speculation, based on the fact that the official Eagles fan shop in Philly had new jerseys of all the new signings BUT Bradford. I know, ridiculous to conclude that from a jersey, but it doesn't sound farfetched that Chip would do something like that.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Scottie15:
There is plenty of speculation that the Bradford-Foles trade was done so Chip can attempt to flip Bradford + extra draft picks or whatever to try and land Mariota. That's just speculation, based on the fact that the official Eagles fan shop in Philly had new jerseys of all the new signings BUT Bradford. I know, ridiculous to conclude that from a jersey, but it doesn't sound farfetched that Chip would do something like that.

It makes plenty sense..actually it makes more sense than actually expecting Bradford to play QB for them.
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Scottie15:

It makes plenty sense..actually it makes more sense than actually expecting Bradford to play QB for them.
i know some peeps in the 49ers levi store and they had to put a stop on the Borland Jersey order as they were hoping to sell a lot of his jerseys

so the Bradford theory isn't that far fetched
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Foles sucks bug dicks.
foles is a hundred times better than bradford
Originally posted by xtm059:

0 x 100 still = 0

Originally posted by Chief:
Foles sucks bug dicks.

How does this even work?
Bradford is worse than foles. Foles is a solid QB, bradford is literally made out of paper mache
Bradford is worse than foles. Foles is a solid QB, bradford is literally made out of paper mache

I agree with this. Foles >>> Bradford. He could be an appreciated QB in the right system.
I have a questions. If Bradford will beat out Sanchez? If They have a good team then plus Bradford will get make a playoff this year?.. I believed in Bradford is very special and his talent a quarterback for real the one! Can't wait to see this September till end Jan
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

0 x 100 still = 0

Share 49ersWebzone