LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 145 users in the forums

Super Bowl 50

Shop 49ers game tickets
So i was fortunate enough to go to Super Bowl 49 in Arizona last month and watch the hearts of all Seahawks fans/players get ripped from their chests. I of course stepped on all of them.

I was wondering with Super Bowl 50 at Levi stadium this year, how the 49ers season ticket holders get Super Bowl tickets to next years home game: Do they:
a. Enter for a chance to win Super Bowl tickets (is an email or letter sent asking if you want in the draw, or you submit your entry etc?)
b. Just go to Stubhub like everyone else
c. For anyone that has won the draw, and gone to the game, can you re-sell the tickets? Do you physically have the tickets beforehand to sell?

I of course have always wanted to go to San Fran being a massive 49er fan all my life (and it would be a nice hot vacation in Feb compared to Canada) and just looking for some answers nice and early.

Thanks
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
So i was fortunate enough to go to Super Bowl 49 in Arizona last month and watch the hearts of all Seahawks fans/players get ripped from their chests. I of course stepped on all of them.

I was wondering with Super Bowl 50 at Levi stadium this year, how the 49ers season ticket holders get Super Bowl tickets to next years home game: Do they:
a. Enter for a chance to win Super Bowl tickets (is an email or letter sent asking if you want in the draw, or you submit your entry etc?)
b. Just go to Stubhub like everyone else
c. For anyone that has won the draw, and gone to the game, can you re-sell the tickets? Do you physically have the tickets beforehand to sell?

I of course have always wanted to go to San Fran being a massive 49er fan all my life (and it would be a nice hot vacation in Feb compared to Canada) and just looking for some answers nice and early.

Thanks
Certain percentages go to the Teams that make it, whats left goes to the Media, Very small % gets divided to the rest of the 30 teams, which will likely be kept by the 49ers so they can attend the game.

Bro in law won 2012 Lottery, Need to buy tix before a certain day..once you buy them you can do what you want..you need to buy them or lose them
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 3, 2015 at 11:36 AM ]
San Francisco and NFL unveiling plans for Super Bowl City in downtown SF:

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ouch

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
ouch

Does that hurt you? lol
So it's actually Superbowl 50 and not Superbowl L? Dumb.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
So it's actually Superbowl 50 and not Superbowl L? Dumb.

so stupid.....Great America is right there
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

But it's not as cool looking at downtown SF. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Some group of corporate bigwigs aren't really looking forward to partying at Great America. SF is the world-class destination. Santa Clara will get the same treatment Hackensack got when they played at Giants stadium. Nobody went there expecting to party in Hackensack.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
San Francisco and NFL unveiling plans for Super Bowl City in downtown SF:

is the 50 for how many miles away is the game ?
Originally posted by susweel:

The stadium is exactly 48.5 miles from the Ferry Building, so no.
Originally posted by crake49:

Some group of corporate bigwigs aren't really looking forward to partying at Great America. SF is the world-class destination. Santa Clara will get the same treatment Hackensack got when they played at Giants stadium. Nobody went there expecting to party in Hackensack.

Good point...
lol no sarcasm font
Originally posted by susweel:

Share 49ersWebzone