There are 232 users in the forums

Honest opinion on Seattle as a Niner fan this is Deja Vu

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is it just me or does it seem like a handful of their players seem to have a lot of juice or energy? Yes I know they have had issues with performance enhancing stuff in the past but it just seems like they play bigger, faster and stronger than their peers. I won't specify names. It just seems to jump out on film.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Seattle is a great team, they just happened to play like sh*t today. But, here is the thing, even when they played so sh*t they still managed to win. It was more than obvious Russell Wilson was way off today, but he still managed to pull himself together at the most crucial moments, unfortumately the same couldn't be said about Kap.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Seattle is a great team, they just happened to play like sh*t today. But, here is the thing, even when they played so sh*t they still managed to win. It was more than obvious Russell Wilson was way off today, but he still managed to pull himself together at the most crucial moments, unfortumately the same couldn't be said about Kap.

Lol, pass those drugs...cause that last td pass had no safety help unlike the rest of the game...guess what happens to Wilson when gb had safer help...yup 4 ints which kaep never has done
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 18, 2015 at 7:28 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
wilson is so much more clutch than Kaepernick

I agree. Russell Wilson is even more clutch that Steve Young!

Imagine that, 4 INTs, still trailing until towards the end of the 4th, Kap would have had a meltdown long ago.
Better organization.... forget about what's on the field for a minute, if possible.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lol, pass those drugs...cause that last td pass had no safety help unlike the rest of the game...guess what happens to Wilson when gb had safer help...yup 4 ints which kaep never has done

Keep lying to yourself. Be honest for once, RW played bad today, out of the 4 INTs, 1 wasn't his fault. Imagine if Kap had 3 TOs ? He would have had a meltdown long ago. Oh wait, it actually happened in the 2013 NFCCG. LOL.

Keep lying to yourself. Be honest for once, RW played bad today, out of the 4 INTs, 1 wasn't his fault. Imagine if Kap had 3 TOs ? He would have had a meltdown long ago. Oh wait, it actually happened in the 2013 NFCCG. LOL.

So did rw really do..2 passes on a prevent defense..omg...how about you sober up and give their defense credit for keeping them in the game
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jboobie:
Better organization.... forget about what's on the field for a minute, if possible.

Truth. Way better organization, a miles better owner in Paul Allen, Pete Carroll being an outstanding head coach and being in charge of personnel works like a charm. He also hired a fantastic GM in John Schneider and they work seamlessly together. They have an A-Team up there, is hard to beat such a combination.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

So did rw really do..2 passes on a prevent defense..omg...how about you sober up and give their defense credit for keeping them in the game

Let me tell you about their defense today, they were also under par, their pass rush couldn't get to the QB at all. At the end of the day, it was a team effort, but RW is the QB and he made those crucial plays when he needed to in order to come out with a win. The dude is clutch as fxxk !! As simple as that !! End of story.
Let me tell you about their defense today, they were also under par, their pass rush couldn't get to the QB at all. At the end of the day, it was a team effort, but RW is the QB and he made those crucial plays when he needed to in order to come out with a win. The dude is clutch as fxxk !! As simple as that !! End of story.

End of a fairy tale is more like it

Even this game he needed the defense and most of all lynch

• Rascal
  • Veteran
End of a fairy tale is more like it

Even this game he needed the defense and most of all lynch

Oh no doubt, Beast Mode has always been a major part of their offense, everybody knows that. Ask anyone about the Seahawks' O, they will always come up with the same 2 names : Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch, is just a fact, that's what they do, they pound the ball with Lynch and RW throws off the play action. Common knowledge really.
Wilson will fool the Seattle org and get that big contract.

He throws for an avg of 200 yds, and wings it at times because he knows the defense will get the ball back. One of the luckiest QB in the NFL to have a defense like that.
Not to mention the 8 games at home!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Wilson will fool the Seattle org and get that big contract.

He throws for an avg of 200 yds, and wings it at times because he knows the defense will get the ball back. One of the luckiest QB in the NFL to have a defense like that.
Not to mention the 8 games at home!

LOL. Give the kid some credit.

Kap also has a pretty great D, has he not ? You are not suggesting for a moment our D is crap, are you ?

As for home field advantage, well I guess they just have better fans I suppose, not exactly Russell Wilson's fault we don't have as loud a stadium.
My honest opinion was I was glad when sherman hurt his arm. I hope he plays in pain in the SB.
Originally posted by fister30:
My honest opinion was I was glad when sherman hurt his arm. I hope he plays in pain in the SB.

I agree, it's probably not broken otherwise he wouldn't have played the 4th quarter. A healthy Rodgers would have made a difference but this loss falls on McCarthy for not having the balls to go for it on 4th down at the 1 yard line in the first quarter instead of kicking a field goal. Unfortunately the player who didn't catch the ball on the onside kick will be the scapegoat when it should fall on the head coach, also you can throw in the defensive back who didn't make an attempt to knock down the ball which would have made it a 2 point lead for Seattle. As much as I hate the Patriots, I'd rather like to see them win the Superbowl then the Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone