LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 170 users in the forums

******* Divisional Playoffs GameDay Thread ********

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ravens look like a machine right now. All aboard the Kubiak express!!!
Wow i really like the play designs of this Ravens O, but also the timing of he playcalls. I tink i have alwas underestimated Flacco too, Kubiak is doing well but i think Flacco when he gets in the system is thriving.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Patriots turning Patsies again
I don't know what it is about Flacco, but he goes full Montana during the playoffs.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Well the ravens are owning the patriots as expected. NE is just too soft.

I told dudes. BAL once they made it was going to be a tough out. Then you got a G like Steve Smith on the team now too ... Wow!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Wow i really like the play designs of this Ravens O, but also the timing of he playcalls. I tink i have alwas underestimated Flacco too, Kubiak is doing well but i think Flacco when he gets in the system is thriving.

Joe cool in the playoffs...
Everybody wanting Kubiak, myself included, is going to have to wait for a while. Ravens aren't losing. They're my pick for SB champ.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Which means NO to Josh McDaniels
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Everybody wanting Kubiak, myself included, is going to have to wait for a while. Ravens aren't losing. They're my pick for SB champ.
I told dudes it will be BAL over SEA
Originally posted by jcashen87:

Word. Flacco just turns it ON during the playoffs. Lookingly studly...so far. Amazingly execution on some impressive play-calling thus far. Sigh...play-calling...

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I told dudes it will be BAL over SEA

My thoughts exactly.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Which means NO to Josh McDaniels

Even if (big if) they come back and beat Ravens by two TDs... still no to JM.
[ Edited by LVJay on Jan 10, 2015 at 2:04 PM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Well the ravens are owning the patriots as expected. NE is just too soft.

I told dudes. BAL once they made it was going to be a tough out. Then you got a G like Steve Smith on the team now too ... Wow!

Yeah, and if they still had Boldin, they would be ridiculously scary in the post season. My SB picks were Seattle and Baltimore, because both have the toughness that all the other teams lack.
Flacco with all day to throw + great play calling = 14-0
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Too bad Tom couldn't wear Gisele's Uggs... he doesn't look very comfty right now
Share 49ersWebzone