LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 212 users in the forums

Trent Richardson

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
If he was eligible for the practice squad, I'd talk to JeBaalke for ya, but nah...
He'll be out of the league in three years. Maybe sooner.
Trent Richardson the back that "when you need 2 yards he gets 3, when you need 4 he gets 3"
Originally posted by gold49digger:
well IF we do get shanahan, he is known to make running backs look good so maybe we can resurrect his career?

we dont need to

hyde is a stud
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Trent Richardson the back that "when you need 2 yards he gets 3, when you need 4 he gets 3"

-Bam Morris
Originally posted by thl408:
The couple times I saw him play as a Colt, he dances too much and can't anticipate holes becoming open. Tackled for loss.

Looking like someone that was built to be a damn good college player but not so much an NFL RB. Running behind a dominant Alabama OL made life far easier for him.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
What a bad trade that was for the Colts. I dont think the 49ers should go after Richardson in the off season.
[ Edited by lazy on Jan 7, 2015 at 8:29 AM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Nah, he is a bust. We should draft Gordon anyway, that's the way I am looking at it.
What did Jim Brown say about this guy that was spot on before the Clowns drafted him??

Eh, no thanx
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by thl408:
The couple times I saw him play as a Colt, he dances too much and can't anticipate holes becoming open. Tackled for loss.

Looking like someone that was built to be a damn good college player but not so much an NFL RB. Running behind a dominant Alabama OL made life far easier for him.

Yep, Richardson will dominate any sisters of the poor team with an over-matched defensive line...

SEC FOOTBALL at its finest...

• xcfan
  • Veteran
He needs to watch film with gore for about 3 years; he's that bad understanding NFL rb play
Originally posted by xcfan:
He needs to watch film with gore for about 3 years; he's that bad understanding NFL rb play

This. Too bad he has no practice squad eligibility.
Id rather have Hunter
  • fly15
  • Veteran
He needs a coach that actually knows the position....
The guy is a f**king loser. He abandoned his team and intentionally missed out on the biggest game of his life.
Share 49ersWebzone