LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 227 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, Doug Baldwin mock NFL media policies

Shop 49ers game tickets

as much as i hate him, that was hillarious. saw it earlier on ESPN
I loved it as well. He spoke some truth and used good humor to get his point across.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I loved it as well. He spoke some truth and used good humor to get his point across.

He's a POS -- would you talk mad smack about your employer after signing a 40 million dollar contract?
love him or hate him, its all true. lets all get drunk thursday in honor of the nfl's biggest sponsor.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

He's a POS -- would you talk mad smack about your employer after signing a 40 million dollar contract?

Ironically, I did a skit with a few other co-workers making fun of the length of pointless meetings. So I suppose I would :-). But the guy I work for has a sense of humor.
lol i hate that assclose but that was funny.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Sure its easy to talk down on Sherman cause he stood up for something that he feels is wrong, so whats this make Eric Reed in your eyes when he 100% supports what Sherman said?

https://twitter.com/e_reid35

Eric Reid @E_Reid35 · 6h6 hours ago
Everything he said was true.

Eric Reid @E_Reid35 · 6h6 hours ago
Despite the rivalry, Richard Sherman's interview was awesome.

I really have to agree with JustinMT and others here. Now if the players union can get a rep that can actually bargain worth a damn on their behalf.
Not a big fan of this. Feel like it should have been saved for the off season. I'm one of those people who believe in the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you".
That was awesome lol

Originally posted by zaghawk:
Not a big fan of this. Feel like it should have been saved for the off season. I'm one of those people who believe in the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you".

refs will target sherman and baldwin for doing that.
Not a fan of sherman but I think he's a good player, although overrated. That said, I think everything he said was right on the money. He did it in a clever way, so maybe they won't come down on him. I do think that it's an unwanted distraction and I'm glad nobody on our team chose to speak out like this.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

This.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Not a fan of sherman but I think he's a good player, although overrated. That said, I think everything he said was right on the money. He did it in a clever way, so maybe they won't come down on him. I do think that it's an unwanted distraction and I'm glad nobody on our team chose to speak out like this.

Yup. He couldn't have marshawn getting the attention.

He's a me me me type of guy.
This is hilarious
Share 49ersWebzone