LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 261 users in the forums

What's your take on the....

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Take a look at the teams they beat, they all suck except the Eagles and Dolphins... at Miami is their best win (27-24).

Losses to Cawks, Lions and Saints... Cawks and Lions have good defenses and the Saints were rested and hot that night in the dome, Packers fell right into their trap. Rodgers is real good, but their run game isn't all that. Their defense is playing a little better.

I wouldn't want us going into Frozen Tundra. I still think we could beat them there, but I'd rather not...
My take is Kap owns them
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Idk what to think about the Packers, some games they look unbeatable others they look like fudge packers.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
My take is Kap owns them

^^ Those
I know their offense is playing well, but what about their defense? I'll have to watch them this weekend before I can really comment. But judging from Green Bay's previous seasons, I don't see them being any better or worse, but about the same. Right now, they don't scare me.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Take a look at the teams they beat, they all suck except the Eagles and Dolphins... at Miami is their best win (27-24).

Losses to Cawks, Lions and Saints... Cawks and Lions have good defenses and the Saints were rested and hot that night in the dome, Packers fell right into their trap. Rodgers is real good, but their run game isn't all that. Their defense is playing a little better.

I wouldn't want us going into Frozen Tundra. I still think we could beat them there, but I'd rather not...

great minds think alike Bro.....
I think Rodgers is very wrong saying you can't peak too early. As they are racking up 6 TDs a game they are putting all their business on film and making it easier for defenses to study them. You don't show your opponents more than they need to.

Conversely Roman in his genius refuses to score in the red zone because he doesn't want defenses to know what we plan to employ in the playoffs, if we make it.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
I think Rodgers is very wrong saying you can't peak too early. As they are racking up 6 TDs a game they are putting all their business on film and making it easier for defenses to study them. You don't show your opponents more than they need to.

Conversely Roman in his genius refuses to score in the red zone because he doesn't want defenses to know what we plan to employ in the playoffs, if we make it.

If only that were true about Roman.
Share 49ersWebzone