There are 205 users in the forums

***** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 10/30 - 11/3 *****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ring_less:
Yet last week, and most games this season people say the only thing we do is go deep. ? Palmer is just playing the best he has on a long time. He hasn't been surrounded by this much talent and I think he is showing he's a good qb.
Ain't worried about ARI. They have a fine team but they ain't winning many playoff games
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by ring_less:
Yet last week, and most games this season people say the only thing we do is go deep. ? Palmer is just playing the best he has on a long time. He hasn't been surrounded by this much talent and I think he is showing he's a good qb.
Ain't worried about ARI. They have a fine team but they ain't winning many playoff games

that might be true

but they will keep us out the playoffs if they keep getting lucky
Really would like az to drop 2-4 games yet including today but doesn't look good.
I do agree we are not as good as our record indicates
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider

Nick Foles is officially out.
The Cards will win today and they will win the division. They are better than anyone in the NFC West right now. No more denial.
Originally posted by audick:
The Cards will win today and they will win the division. They are better than anyone in the NFC West right now. No more denial.

This. Can't we just acknowledge that they have a great team this year?
Tards are so lucky to have to go against a totally mediocre QB. Playing Dallas without Romo is just one of those many small lucky things along the way a team needs to go far in the playoffs. Hopefully AZ isn't that team.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Byisgod:

This. Can't we just acknowledge that they have a great team this year?

Yeah, they're making believers out of me. They're playing real good ball right now.
Tannehill putting on a show in Miami

• Buchy
  • Veteran
Cards are a good team and very well coached - Dallas seem to be coming apart a bit as well.

Will be tough to knock the Cards off the top of the NFC West but I think it is doable if both us and Seattle can win at home.

Yes, right now they are better but they won't be in a month when it really starts to matter. If we can take care of business we should get a wild card assuming we don't catch AZ, but mark my words, the Niners will be the best team in the NFC when it matters.

But I acknowledge that they're playing great, and good for them and their fans.
  • CMIO
oh f**k wheeden
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Pick, ugh...
lol weeden

this isnt the game to declare the Cards the best imo

certainly deserving of praise (like last week)

but cmon....weeden lol
Share 49ersWebzone