There are 183 users in the forums

The Arizona Cardinals are going to win the NFC West in 2014?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Who do we root for this weekend? AZ or SEA?

Is the division title enough of a pipe dream at this point to just root for the Cards to give the Hawks another L and help our Wild Card odds? Or do we hold out hope for the Division title?

I'm torn . . .

Either way I'm glad Seattle is playing a must win division game against a physical team three days before our Thanksgiving game.

AZ for sure. not even a question.

You pretty much have to. I would rather play Seattle on Thanksgiving day with a one game lead. It turns to 2 games if the niners win. I think the perfect scenario is AZ loses to Seattle and the niners beat Seattle at Levi's. That would put the niners ahead a game from Seattle and only 2 games back of AZ.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
This year's Cardinals team reminds me of last year's Carolina's team.

It reminds me of last years Seattle team. Good on defense and penalties that helped them win games.
Let's all hope ARI peaked too soon.
Will the win the NFCW? ... probably.

Am I worried about going to Arizona in the playoffs? ... No
AZ will NOT make it thru this final stretch. Stanton threw two nice TDs in the first Q and got shut down the rest of the game and also threw to awful interceptions.
If we figure it out offensively and put together a run which we usually do around this time of the year this division is still up in the air
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
AZ will NOT make it thru this final stretch. Stanton threw two nice TDs in the first Q and got shut down the rest of the game and also threw to awful interceptions.
If we figure it out offensively and put together a run which we usually do around this time of the year this division is still up in the air

And he threw another pass right into the hands of a defender but it was dropped. He was terrible after the first quarter.
Originally posted by Joecool:

they'll be 9-7,10-6 and miss the playoffs again.
Giants aren't dead yet either
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I really do not give a single f**k if Zona wins the division. As long as we get a WC I'm good. Going to AZ to win a game in the playoffs does not worry me one bit, especially with Stanton at QB. We got too much experience for me to worry about them.

But it's still funny how you guys keep on talking about how they gon' lose, yet they keep winning lol. Maybe if you guys just say they'll run the table things will work out better.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
Originally posted by Joecool:

they'll be 9-7,10-6 and miss the playoffs again.
Giants aren't dead yet either

lol wut?

if that happens, I'll buy you a rams jersey.
What happens to Seattle if they beat the cards? Will that turn seattles season around? We are only tied with them. I think cards need to win this.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol wut?

if that happens, I'll buy you a rams jersey.

somebody save this
will lose 6 in a row lol..... man i was wrong about them.. they look legit.. but we shall see what happens
looks like the Cards get in. In order for the Giants to make it,they have to.

[

the south seed could be anyone,it doesn't matter anyway
[ Edited by ram29jackson on Nov 25, 2014 at 9:05 PM ]

[

The Giants are done.
WAY too many injuries on defense, especially at the secondary position.
Originally posted by WeBlitz:

[

The Giants are done.
WAY too many injuries on defense, especially at the secondary position.

No way an 8-8 team makes it in as a wildcard. The facts have overtaken your hypothesis, you will need to re-evaluate.

"mathematically" it's possible. But it isn't going to happen.
[ Edited by swayze on Nov 25, 2014 at 10:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone