Kenny Britt joins the Rams on one-year contract

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
link
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Nice move by the Rams.
He could be a legit #1 WR if he wasn't such a nutcase. Was on track to have a monster year in 2011 before getting hurt 3 games in. Only 25 years old, so it's worth a shot for them. Fisher drafted him.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 31, 2014 at 5:14 PM ]
Obviously a huge "if", but they could have a really nice receiving corp if Britt pans out.
Still don't have a qb
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Still don't have a qb

I'd take Sam Bradford over Andy Dalton. Kenny Brit is average at best. #brandonwilliams
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Mike Munchak was unfortunately in over his head with Kenny Britt. The only guy that knows how to coach him is Jeff Fisher... Smart move by the Rams.
Originally posted by SaksV:
Mike Munchak was unfortunately in over his head with Kenny Britt. The only guy that knows how to coach him is Jeff Fisher... Smart move by the Rams.

All above is correct.

if and if and if....the Rams had a QB. boring, yawn. we all know that.

Fisher knows him....as pointed out.

Idk, as a Rams fan I feel kinda happy. Do something!!!!!!!! This is something.

What, all you niner f**ks just wanta wait around for the hawks to beat ya?
Still don't have a qb

This.

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Still don't have a qb

I'd take Sam Bradford over Andy Dalton. Kenny Brit is average at best. #brandonwilliams

I would give Andy the slight edge. Unlike Bradford he will stay healthy for 16 games.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Nice move by the Rams.

This
The NFL is full of guys with unfulfilled potential and teams willing to take a shot on them.
I know Britt personally..we went to the same school n hes actually my friends wifes cousin..and ill advise him not to go over the middle..short or deep..lol..I hate that he signed with the rams..
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Nice move by the Rams.

This

A rams fan who is known on your board says the same thing. and all you come up with for 3 posts is: THIS?

niner fans gettin weak in the off season bro.
Share 49ersWebzone