There are 176 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson hires tackling coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Originally posted by crabman82:
is he hiring eric reid?

Unless he wants concussions, I don't think so.

lolllll

You know you're on a suck ass team when you gotta hire your own damn tackling coach lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
is he hiring eric reid?

Lol this

One more and he be out the league.
Very hard to override instincts and muscle memory; "thinking" how to tackle has gotta have a negative impact on Dashon's game.

[ Edited by Milkman on Mar 24, 2014 at 3:58 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I kinda like it when players leave the 49ers and regress. There's probably an argument he's just changing to fit the direction the league is taking, but it just gives me even more faith in the coaches and FO.

did you wish the same for Alex Smith?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I kinda like it when players leave the 49ers and regress. There's probably an argument he's just changing to fit the direction the league is taking, but it just gives me even more faith in the coaches and FO.

did you wish the same for Alex Smith?
alex and julian peterson are about the only ones who left and played well elsewhere for at least one entire season. that is two out of a huge long list in the last 8 or 9 years, maybe kyle kosier.
Tacklin' fuel
Just let then catch the damn ball and THEN tackle them. Let's stop pretending like we don't already know this is what the NFL really wants.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Squidp:
Even though he did make some boneheaded plays it was always fun to see him fly in your screen and lay someone out. He always brought it and WRs knew it

the other team also knew he could be counted on to extend at least two drives for them

..lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
is he hiring eric reid?

lolllll

You know you're on a suck ass team when you gotta hire your own damn tackling coach lol

This is funny. A profession NFL FS needs to hire a tackling coach is like a CEO hiring an economics consultant. One would think Golsdon's experience alone would allow him to figure it out on his own.
Share 49ersWebzone