LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 191 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Luke Kuechly has a bear hug on Graham, no call. Refs aren't calling holding penalties near the goal line.
Man, donald brown has turned himself into a pretty good football player. He used to be the guy f**king everything up when peyton was there. Now he's the guy making big time plays for that team.
  • Jiks
KC isn't going anywhere with their defense. They have been beyond atrocious for a while now.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's the football gods plan. The rest of the league is getting hurt, while we are healthy. It's all setting up for us to win the Bowl.

Enough with that noise. We still have two more games to play before the playoffs.
Possible broken ankle for Vaccaro.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL

Congrats to Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray, first Dallas player over 1,000 yards rushing since Julius Jones in 2006.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Panthers don't have enough offense and Cam is inaccurate on many throws.

Exactly this. I think its wishful thinking that the Panthers can some how go to the Clink and do our dirty work for us. No disrespect to the Panthers because I am a believer in their D but I am not a believer in Cam or that offense.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
KC isn't going anywhere with their defense. They have been beyond atrocious for a while now.

They struggle against decent-good QBs. That will be a problem in the playoffs.
Nice play by Romo, also a nice catch by Dez.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Well guess Dez isn't hurt, just made an incredible TD catch.

Yeah right
The way the players are going down and the Most High Commissioner wants more games. And, he keeps talking about the safety of the players. Tell the truth, it's the safety of the Dollar.
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Panthers don't have enough offense and Cam is inaccurate on many throws.

Exactly this. I think its wishful thinking that the Panthers can some how go to the Clink and do our dirty work for us. No disrespect to the Panthers because I am a believer in their D but I am not a believer in Cam or that offense.

Agree. I have little faith that their offense will do anything in Clink against Seattle's defense. Please. Cam is struggling against the Saints D. At home.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Judy Battista ‏@judybattista

Steve Smith will not return.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yeah right

Lol, chiefxcuses
Share 49ersWebzone