There are 158 users in the forums

15 Worst NFL Commentators

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2012/12/22/15-worst-nfl-commentators/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_91016

I emphatically agree with this list especially since they put:

2. Troy Aikman
3. Joe Buck (he should be number one)
4. Cris Collinsworth

I disagree with Jon Gruden being in their. I really like him due to the fact that he is willing to call out the refs.
collinsworth is the worst. I like gruden. when we were playing the steelers last year on mnf, he's like "this isnt even fair. there should be a mercy rule in football" that kind of s**t. i laughed every time
i like gruden to a degree, but i dont like how every week some player is one of the best at their position. sure some are, but its not always the case, for example in the jets falcons mnf game, he called bilal powell one of the best backs in the afc. sometimes its just too much.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gruden
"Chilo Rachell is nasty!"
-Jon Gruden during Lions vs Bears last year

Enough said
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Joe Buck rated as top NFL announcer
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Joe Buck rated as top NFL announcer

Dude sucking hella of dicks!!
Originally posted by Moolji:
http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2012/12/22/15-worst-nfl-commentators/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_91016

2. Troy Aikman
4. Cris Collinsworth

I disagree with Jon Gruden being in their. I really like him due to the fact that he is willing to call out the refs.
I dont get the hate for Gruden. I think his Bad@ss on MNF!!! He gets all pumped up for the game."And this guy here Mike"..... So who cares if he calls Bruce Miller , Tom Rathman.. Shoot ive done that my self a couple of times
Originally posted by Moolji:

2. Troy Aikman
4. Cris Collinsworth

I dont get the hate for Gruden. I think his Bad@ss on MNF!!! He gets all pumped up for the game."And this guy here Mike"..... So who cares if he calls Bruce Miller , Tom Rathman.. Shoot ive done that my self a couple of times
Marv Albert #1? The writer obviously isn't from New York (City that is).

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the hate for gruden stems from him sucking all dicks. even dicks that don't deserve to be sucked. Every week it seems there are 10 hall of famers playing on either side of the ball.
  • Jiks
I just remember Gruden from our MNF against the Redskins. The entire game, "Oh the coach should've done this, man I would've done that, you can't call that play." Almost every snap. Was driving me nuts! If you feel that way, why don't you coach again?
My vote goes to the entire NFL Network crew - Announcers, Director, Producer, and Cameramen.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
"Chilo Rachell is nasty!"
-Jon Gruden during Lions vs Bears last year

Enough said

This lol. The lil caption under gruden says that he's bad because he uses too much technical lingo and often speaks above the viewers knowledge level, I call b.s.

I don't like Gruden because every player that makes one little play is an all pro and goes off on a 3 minute rant how good this 3rd string LB is. It gets old quickly.
lol I remember the 2010 World Series at AT&T Park, the fans sitting in the bleachers behind the FOX announcer table were chanting "JOE BUCK SUCKS! JOE BUCK SUCKS!" for the entire postgame.

Buck/Aikman are the worst by far.
Share 49ersWebzone