There are 211 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, dodged a bullet there. This guy is a turd.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Josh Gordon fails another test, banned 1 year

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Josh Gordon has flunked yet another drug test and will be subject to a one-year suspension.

Details aren't yet known, but should trickle out within the next 48 hours.

Gordon was suspended ten games to open the 2014 season for multiple failed drug tests. The Browns also suspended him for Week 17 following a violation of team rules.

There were postseason rumors the Browns might try trading Gordon this offseason, but the latest ban effectively torpedoes his trade value. The Browns may outright release him shortly.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/306330/josh-gordon-fails-another-test-banned-1-year
The only player in the league that gives Aldon a run for his money in stupidity! Gordon takes the lead!
Dumb ass
I wanted him but he is toast!
What on earth is wrong with this kid. He should just be banned from the league. He doesn't get it
Lmao.. Anybody still want us to trade our 1st rd pick for this guy?
They need to just go ahead and bannish this clown for good. How many second chances can one get. I'd say the same thing for Aldon should he get in trouble again.

My feelings on josh Gordon-
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Dude's a super freak, in terms of current performance, he's jumped in front of everyone but Calvin Johnson, he's putting up insane numbers while playing with scrub QB's. Could you imagine if he had a quality QB throwing the ball to him? He toasted Talib badly today, got away from him and made it look effortless.

He's got 1,400 yards receiving so far this season and is averaging almost 20 yards per catch. If he can stay out of trouble, the sky is the limit for him in terms of his NFL potential.

What quality QB were you thinking of?
According to ESPN article he tested positive for alcohol..... didn't realized that was on the banned substances list.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Mookster:
According to ESPN article he tested positive for alcohol..... didn't realized that was on the banned substances list.

It's not, he got a DWI in 2014 so he gets tested
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Lmao.. Anybody still want us to trade our 1st rd pick for this guy?

I suggested 3 blunts and a brownie a couple of weeks ago...

Now, I we can't even get him for a roach
People wanted to trade a 1st round pick for him LOL.
I can't believe anyone would still want this let down of a human being, sorry for being harsh, but he has had chances to get clean, and he either refuses to or fails. It's like he doesn't want help at all.

I wouldn't waste a pick or money on him, I would refuse to sign his ass if I was any team.
Originally posted by mkeniner:
People wanted to trade a 1st round pick for him LOL.

Kept saying to everyone he was one mistake away from a 1yr ban, and now he will be suspended for a yr, he got what 10 games last year, he aint getting off easy this time, he screwed up big time, and must pay the price.
Share 49ersWebzone