There are 617 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nice use of that Stanford education Sherman, holding up the backwards L...
Stupid Cawks will lose to ATL or NYG playing like that. Then again, all those idiots can do is kick threes. Ah f**k!
Need I say it?

Same ol' sorry a** Rams.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by cory4903:
Wow, unreal. There goes our shot at the division.

Really?
I'm sorry, but we're not finishing 14-2. Look at our schedule compared to Seattle. We play a lot of respectable teams. Seattle plays New Orleans and basically no one else.

They play like crap on the road.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5bYDhZBFLA&list=RD02SYs2HHYqmxw

pause it exactly at 00:24

OMG!!
I love watching how the Rams, with their backup QB, beat up on the Chickens.

I can't wait till the midget and the rest of the weave crew come to the stick to get smacked around.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Saints beat Hawks at home.

Calling it.

No way , we lose to saints though, that's the difference right there. I think we lose one more to saints and beat Seattle but Seattle wins the rest but us. So they gonna win division by one
Wow, just checked the game to see if it was maybe somewhat competitive, and I am subjected to that. Nice job Rams, why don't you take your seat at the table with Houston and Carolina for completely s**tting your collective pants at the worst possible moment against the Hawks at home, and handing them a free victory. Great job.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Saints beat Hawks at home.

Calling it.

Doubtful. You know they are Jeckyl & Hyde road vs home.
Seattle has had a lot of suspect games this season; @ Carolina, @ Houston, @ Indy, now @ STL?! What's crazy is that they just gave up 200 yards rushing to the f**king Rams... If Bradford was playing this would have been a blow out in the 1st half. No worries bro, Seattle isn't going ANYWHERE with that s**tty ass oline.

its the same s**t as last year for them, half their games could go either way

barely beat the panthers, barely beat the texans, barely beat the titans, and now barely beat the rams
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Wow, unreal. There goes our shot at the division.

this

So f**king pissed right now Seattle should have 2 more losses to Houston and rams

That was our best hope in catching back up in the division.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Seattle has had a lot of suspect games this season; @ Carolina, @ Houston, @ Indy, now @ STL?! What's crazy is that they just gave up 200 yards rushing to the f**king Rams... If Bradford was playing this would have been a blow out in the 1st half. No worries bro, Seattle isn't going ANYWHERE with that s**tty ass oline.
They seem susceptible to the run, so how in the hell were we not able to run against them in week 2? Guess we were getting too cute with read options. I'm excited for the rematch in December...
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Seattle is more lucky than good, and I think they just got exposed a bit by the Rams. I hope our coaches were taking some notes.
[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 28, 2013 at 8:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone