There are 236 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Funny thing is there are 2 49ers related articles on the NFL.com front webpage...both are negative articles about Kap wanting too much money and Harbs act wearing thin. If something bad had sprung up for this team, it would have made the headlines.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
does this mean we only have $5 million left in cap room ?

AB I need you
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some god damn Niner news.

Donatell signed a two year contract. His contract had expired.

Baldwin's contract reduced.

We extended Kilgore.

Boldin has signed a two year deal according to MM.

Deal with Kaepernick in the works.

I meant some new news.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
He is very good, no doubt. Until he signed Flaaco and the team imploded as a result. LOL

Yeah. That was,or seems to have been, a major goof.
Originally posted by susweel:

AB I need you

Lol you've gone full potato
Boldin agreed to 2 yr contract. Donatell agreed to 2 yr contract. Yep, things are just horrible in Ninerland. Come on media, wake up & smell the coffee!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 35s Anquan Boldin agreed to 2 year deal worth $12 million with $9 million guaranteed, according to sources

I called the guaranteed amount. Thought it would be much higher overall but wow good going FO
2 years $12M.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by buck:
I am not sure. Clearly, Trent is one of the best.

Ozzie Newsome is very good.

He is very good, no doubt. Until he signed Flaaco and the team imploded as a result. LOL

they offered flacco 15 mil before the 2012 season and he declined. basically he bet on himself and won. 11 td and zero picks in the playoffs with a contract on the line. well played by flacco. ozzie couldnt make him sign the contract a year earlier for 15 mil per. they tried to get it done. also, they couldnt not re-sign flacco, they already were the only team in nfl history to win the sb and not bring back the qb, they couldnt do it twice.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Mar 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM ]
VETERANS HATE HARBAUGH

THEY WILL LEAVE IF HARBAUGH STAYS

LOLOLOL

Originally posted by btthepunk:
2 years $12M.

9 mil guarenteed
He posted on his Twitter @49ers fans, I wanted to be the first to tell you I'm returning to San Francisco - 2 year deal
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Boldin agreed to 2 yr contract. Donatell agreed to 2 yr contract. Yep, things are just horrible in Ninerland. Come on media, wake up & smell the coffee!

something tells me that Harbaugh, Ballke, York and Paarghe (spelling?) have all laughed together about this crap media storm. sure the contract negotiations aren't done but the crap the media is reporting just seems blown out of proportion.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Tim Kawakami �€@timkawakami 33s
So obviously Boldin really seemed to be worried about the 49ers "chaos." Couldn't take it. Re-signed before hitting free agency. Yep.

This is significant. The media storm vs. team signings.

Boldin said he liked the team before the media storm.

After, or during the middle of, the media storm, he signed with the team.

Without a doubt, Boldin likes the team.

Boldin knows NFL football.

edit: I take this primarily as an endorsement of the players on the team--of Kaepernick, Crabtree, Willis, Bowman, Justin Smith, Staley, Boone--and damn the list just goes on.

The players are the heart and soul of this team. They are dogs.
[ Edited by buck on Mar 3, 2014 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by susweel:

AB I need you

Lol you've gone full potato

Seriously. The Cosby gif bails you out though. Best celebration ever.

FWIW, 12/2= 6

15-6=9
Share 49ersWebzone