There are 153 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just cut him. He was a another mistake by Harbaugh.
pinion is a lock to replace davis. Balkee saw this coming, thats why we drafted a giant punter. How do you guys not see this plan?
  • thl408
How can this be an over/under bet?
Over. Won't be Under although it could be Done.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I would like to try him at RB
Under.

His mentor is now the head coach so he'll either make the team or go on the PS again. Something tells me he'll take the place of a TJE type guy with more years but a lower ceiling.

This pre-season should tell us a lot though. If he does well with the 1's I don't see why they wouldn't keep his development going.

I think we still have the moving pieces available to have a very solid O-line if they build their chemistry. Having said that, next year our 1st round pick will probably be an O-lineman. More specifically a LT to groom for a year or so in preparation of Joe's departure.
Lol
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I would love to see him as a TE/OL guy in goal line and short yardage situations. Primarily used as a blocker but enough athleticism to be used as a receiving threat. Plus he can contribute on special teams.
I thought it would be easier to learn zbs than power- man not to mention the advantage of knowing the snap count, but it's all speculation till we see him get more snaps O/D.
I think we will move him to England

I would love to see him move off the team... same with hyde. This organization has enough problems to deal with without teaching foreign athletes how to play football.

Originally posted by thl408:
How can this be an over/under bet?
Also, this. Over/under would have a number in it. Like over 100 points scored or under 100 points scored.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 6, 2015 at 12:21 PM ]
Let's just try him out at punter for the lolz
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
when we cut him i will look for the mushroom cloud over nc commands house! wherever that may be
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Id love to see what he's got before moving on. But why be pragmatic, let's just cut errrone including our projected starting rb in Hyde. Amirite?

I meant Jarryd Hyne not Hyde.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I bet he moves to the UL before anything else.
Share 49ersWebzone