Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by cciowa:
okoye . i think i need some sort of a pill now

Now, watch him blow up and become a starter who reeks havoc on offensive lines! (a man can dream)

He's going to surprise some here. Just watch. Bull rush king!

When I look at that guy, it's still hard for me to believe he CAN'T blow up offensive lines if given the chance. The guy is a flat-out freak.
when i enter this thread it is like i am in some sort of a unholy land all by myself fortunately i am immune to okoye's power. it seems to have a tranquilizing effect on the webzones human nervous system(spock star trek, the trouble with tribbbles)
cc, it's the off season. Don't you now? That means it's time to get on the mighty Okoye bandwagon!
cc, it's the off season. Don't you now? That means it's time to get on the mighty Okoye bandwagon!

Duh!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am the one man crusade against the powers of okoye
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
If Okoye was ever going to come thru...this would be the time. He would become and overnight fan favorite if he can learn to play a game he has now seen only for 3 yrs. Man would it be like the Gods shining down on us, if he became what many of us thot he could become. THIS is the time we need a guy like that to break out. C'mon, Okoye, we need you, bud.

Totally agree! If TOMSULA specifically talks about him...his ultimate project...the time has come (same with Carradine, who he also mentioned).
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
If Okoye was ever going to come thru...this would be the time. He would become and overnight fan favorite if he can learn to play a game he has now seen only for 3 yrs. Man would it be like the Gods shining down on us, if he became what many of us thot he could become. THIS is the time we need a guy like that to break out. C'mon, Okoye, we need you, bud.

Totally agree! If TOMSULA specifically talks about him...his ultimate project...the time has come (same with Carradine, who he also mentioned).
my god, even nc and doc have fallen victim to the whims of okoye. don't you guys know that the antichrist comes in many different forms?
Who knows whats going to become of Okoye but it seems strange that our HC who is a defensive line expert would let him kick around so long if he didn't see anything in him.
Ramsey will beat him out lol
Okoye 4 Prez!!!!

my god, even nc and doc have fallen victim to the whims of okoye. don't you guys know that the antichrist comes in many different forms?

Yes, but many will be fooled into thinking he's the Savior first. Peach on Tomsula...Okoye is cciowa's "son."

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest46:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Ah dude I applaud the creativity with the username
But not cool

Haha my bad!!

This is awkward

Guys he is a long project but in best health compaired to any NFL player. I played football growing up for so many years, this guy is learning. When a mind of a Champ is made up, nothing will stop him
Now, watch him blow up and become a starter who reeks havoc on offensive lines! (a man can dream)

Wreaks.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
You can do it Okoye!!
He did call J.R. Sweezy a dick (or similar) on social media so he's alright in my book.
Share 49ersWebzone