There are 197 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by bdub2588:
We'll slave drive him on both sides of the
Originally posted by bdub2588:
oh that plus he's a potential starting quality TE.. Not too much to risk as a 3rd rounder...

See you guys shouldn't doubt a guy when he calls himself a bdub.. Other than the fact that my initials are BW
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You're mom delivers?
My dick is HUGE.
he carries every 270 pounds very well..built like a truck! I think they'll get him to get alittle slimmer like they did to Vernon.

I think this video shows some of the skills we're all looking for. When I this I see clay to be molded. That earlier video was older and this one possibly shows Vance can grow in all areas of his game.
[ Edited by bALLSOhARD on Apr 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM ]
Great pick. Love all of our picks thus far. It has been unsexy draft, but Iike it
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Highest upside TE in the draft in my opinion. Perfect pick to replace Delanie really. Another Baalke-style selection.

This. I like his potential. He's a good prospect now, but give him some pro quality coaching and some time to develop and he could be an absolute monster. His size will help him become a major asset in the red-zone.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Great pick. Love all of our picks thus far. It has been unsexy draft, but Iike it

Really? I thought the Reid pick was rather obvious, but Carradine is a hell of a pick up, that's the future replacement for Justin Smith, along with another outstanding pass rusher in Lemonier and the big, physical receiving TE that people have wanted for a long time. All their picks are guys that need to be coached up, but they've gotten some big names in there. Carradine to me was the biggest surprise, I thought he would be gone in the late 1st round for sure.
IBTL
I love how we leaked that we were interested in Travis Kelce and then grabbed Vance McDonald instead.

• Tman
  • Veteran
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
He looks like Patrick Swayze and another actor
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Son of Tim McDonald. Former 49er. Watch your tongue

Not quite.

Per KNBR, yes he is. Always been a niner fan

rofl no he isn't
VD had questionable hands and he fixed em. i dont have a problem with this pick. hes got size and speed, walker was too short to play TE. this guy will free up VD to get more involved in the passing game
Originally posted by Afrikan:
he carries every 270 pounds very well..built like a truck! I think they'll get him to get alittle slimmer like they did to Vernon.

Nah, I think he just has a big frame, Vernon was just too yoked up.
Share 49ersWebzone