There are 202 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Slow LB on Charles in man coverage and its a wrap
AS saw that and took advantage of the situation. That's his job.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwett:
damn, take it easy on me chief fans

Just pointing out the obvious J. Charles had a great day, geez....

And yeah Smith had a good game.....against a s**tty raider D

Niners won today that's all i really care about, every other team can eat a d@$%
Then why post in a Chiefs thread in NFL Talk. You had to say Smith had a good game and then state the s**tty raiders team. Do you state the same idea in the Keap thread. He had a good game vs a s**tty TB team or more obvious did you discount the redskins game since it is obvious they suck.

You know why I do cheer on Smith. I am still a niners fan and if they play will want him to get sacked multiple times and throw many picks. But he was our #1 pick in 2005 and I want to see him do well. It is with another team now although not his fault. His first 5 years with us were like playing for the Lions or Jags. We are back to being the niners now and his performance in 2011 with development from Harbaugh got us there.

He also handled everything so well. I prefer to cheer thees type of players on since not only am I a fan of the niners but of the NFL in general.

I cant post my opinion in here, even though i dont root for the chiefs? I'll keep that in mind.

Raiders defense is not in the same ball park as the Bucs D...sorry. As for the redskins, yep they suck.

And i could care less about smith being a # 1 pick for us....i wanted Rogers, but oh well, got stuck with smith. He was a class act with us, ill give him that.
Especially, taking a paycut to stay with us.(well, i guess he didnt have much of a choice) Wonder where he would be right now, if he hadn't done that?

Never said you couldn't just curious as to why you feel so compelled to despite the fact that you state you don't care since every other team can eat a dick.

I get wanting Rodgers. As far as him taking a pay cut I think Harbaugh had something to do with that. Meaning he thought I finally have a coach to connect with and can be developed correctly and show my abilities. If he hadn't done that his career would have been hurt. So yea that was a good call by him.

He also did have a choice. The dolphins were also in the mix but like Harbaugh he knew his best career path was with the niners. Now I am sure he thought it would be longer then it turned out but is still in a better situation today due to his decision.

As for not caring he was our number one pick, I don't get it. The niners need to be perfect in my mind. They have made their mistakes and Smith may be one of them. Why when looking at the legacy of the niners would you not want one of their few number one pick be successful.
[ Edited by dwett on Dec 15, 2013 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by communist:

I agree.

Niners won today that's all i really care about, every other team can eat a d@$%
Then why post in a Chiefs thread in NFL Talk. You had to say Smith had a good game and then state the s**tty raiders team. Do you state the same idea in the Keap thread. He had a good game vs a s**tty TB team or more obvious did you discount the redskins game since it is obvious they suck.

You know why I do cheer on Smith. I am still a niners fan and if they play will want him to get sacked multiple times and throw many picks. But he was our #1 pick in 2005 and I want to see him do well. It is with another team now although not his fault. His first 5 years with us were like playing for the Lions or Jags. We are back to being the niners now and his performance in 2011 with development from Harbaugh got us there.

He also handled everything so well. I prefer to cheer thees type of players on since not only am I a fan of the niners but of the NFL in general.

I cant post my opinion in here, even though i dont root for the chiefs? I'll keep that in mind.

Raiders defense is not in the same ball park as the Bucs D...sorry. As for the redskins, yep they suck.

And i could care less about smith being a # 1 pick for us....i wanted Rogers, but oh well, got stuck with smith. He was a class act with us, ill give him that.
Especially, taking a paycut to stay with us.(well, i guess he didnt have much of a choice) Wonder where he would be right now, if he hadn't done that?

Never said you couldn't just curious as to why you feel so compelled to despite the fact that you state you don't care since every other team can eat a dick.

I get wanting Rodgers. As far as him taking a pay cut I think Harbaugh had something to do with that. Meaning he thought I finally have a coach to connect with and can be developed correctly and show my abilities. If he hadn't done that his career would have been hurt. So yea that was a good call by him.

He also did have a choice. The dolphins were also in the mix but like Harbaugh he knew his best career path was with the niners. Now I am sure he thought it would be longer then it turned out but is still in a better situation today due to his decision.

As for not caring he was our number one pick, I don't get it. The niners need to be perfect in my mind. They have made their mistakes and Smith may be one of them. Why when looking at the legacy of the niners would you not want one of their few number one pick be successful.

I think he had taken a pay cut prior to his free agency year, if im not mistaken.
I did want him to be successful as the number 1 pick, but only when he was with us. now, i just care for our second round pick 9ers are getting from the chiefs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
chiefs will be 1 and done come pleayoffs.
  • dwett
  • Veteran

I think he had taken a pay cut prior to his free agency year, if im not mistaken.
I did want him to be successful as the number 1 pick, but only when he was with us. now, i just care for our second round pick 9ers are getting from the chiefs.
Guess I am not sure what you are talking about. The niners offered him 8 mill a year and there were other suitors after he took us to the NFC championship game. The Dolphins were in in it before he decided to come back to the niners. If you are talking before that yea he didn't have options since our team, was in a situation that sucked so much none of our players were sought after. Maybe our number one WR Arnaz Battle was hot but not Smith at that time.
Guess I am not sure what you are talking about. The niners offered him 8 mill a year and there were other suitors after he took us to the NFC championship game. The Dolphins were in in it before he decided to come back to the niners. If you are talking before that yea he didn't have options since our team, was in a situation that sucked so much none of our players were sought after. Maybe our number one WR Arnaz Battle was hot but not Smith at that time.

He did take a paycut in 2009, which was very nice of him

"The former No. 1 draft pick is staying with the 49ers after agreeing Tuesday to a restructured contract that sharply reduces his base salary."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80f2d0ba/article/niners-qb-smith-agrees-to-take-pay-cut-just-wants-chance-to-compete
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
chiefs will be 1 and done come pleayoffs.

Oh now you've done it

also made a perfectly placed pass to charles
Originally posted by hofer36:

also made a perfectly placed pass to charles
Still missed some throws and taking sacks which led to his fumble

but he has that screen pass down

• dwett
  • Veteran

"The former No. 1 draft pick is staying with the 49ers after agreeing Tuesday to a restructured contract that sharply reduces his base salary."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80f2d0ba/article/niners-qb-smith-agrees-to-take-pay-cut-just-wants-chance-to-compete

Oh yea after we sent him out there with a bum shoulder. I forgot about our generosity to let him resign. We had so much talent prior to 2009 how did he not succeed. So he chose to stay in the league. Dame him and his wants to compete,
[ Edited by dwett on Dec 15, 2013 at 7:51 PM ]

Oh yea after we sent him out there with a bum shoulder. I forgot about our generosity to let him resign. We had so much talent prior to 2009 how did he not succeed. So he chose to stay in the league. Dame him and his wants to compete,

he knew what was best for him
  • dwett
  • Veteran

he knew what was best for him
You got me it was best for him. Back to the original point I still cheer for his success as long as it is not against the niners.
Our coaches/players should watch this game over the off season

1. We play both these teams next year.
2. Learn how to run a screen play.
Niners and Chiefs seem to be very identical to each other. Very happy that both teams won.
[ Edited by Moolji on Dec 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone