There are 180 users in the forums

On John Madden's Sirus XM radio show he picked the SF 49ers to go to the Super Bowl!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
were gonna lose first round

wow, ur such a great fan.
Originally posted by Amir:

of another team
I like Madden. I still wish he and Pat Summerall were still announcing games!

wow, you have no sense of sarcasm
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Boom !!!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

lulz i know you're joking.................sorta. i know you too well mooselim. i know what you wanna be able to say.
Madden, on the niners defense:

Here's a defense, that, that, that, that knows how to hit. I mean they really know how to hit. And they have football players. I mean, I mean, real football players...like guys from the Butkus days. Doesn't that name SOUND like a football player? Butkus. Just say it- Butkus. The 49ers players are are are are are are full of Butkus's. I don't know if any of them have football names but man lemme tell ya, they're all football players.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Imagine if you told the guys that were designing this game back then what it would be like in 2013. They would say you're nuts, we're just making a little football game
I feel like if we go we would have to play or butts off against Denver. They might want revenge for SB 24 / 55 -10 blowout !!!!!
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
I feel like if we go we would have to play or butts off against Denver. They might want revenge for SB 24 / 55 -10 blowout !!!!!

There's no connection to that now. Only people who would want revenge are broncos fans over 30 years old

Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

There's no connection to that now. Only people who would want revenge are broncos fans over 30 years old

Oh yeah, John elway, whoops lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
F**k John Madden

whoa der...
no wai!!! he picked the best team to win the super bowl???

Wow you have no idea how to use or or !!! Hard to understand how other posters are supposed to guess that you were being sarcastic. almost stuck 25% on you myself.
Eddie George is a big banger. There's a guy who will bang all day and bang all night, and when you feel like you've had enough he just keeps on bangin'.
Share 49ersWebzone