There are 291 users in the forums

*** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/6 - 12/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Texans stinking it up out there

I can't tell if they are bad or if the Pats are just playing that well...

I dont think they are as good as their record shows

Which team?

Tex
Definitely will see if Kaep performs best under the lights next week.
I was hoping the Pats would blow out the Texans, they are going to go into next week's game overconfident in themselves now and will get shown the BOOT. Niners come to play in prime time..
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:

edit
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Dec 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I was hoping the Pats would blow out the Texans, they are going to go into next week's game overconfident in themselves now and will get shown the BOOT. Niners come to play in prime time..

Right on!
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Did you not watch the MNF game vs the Bears?

Yeah I did. We were at home, killing the Bears backup QB all game, defense was also lights out and their O-line was probably the worst we will see all year. Are you going to compare the Bears in Candlestick, without Cutler, to the Patriots in Foxboro, in December, with Tom Brady and Bellicheck?

Yeah I did. We were at home, killing the Bears backup QB all game, defense was also lights out and their O-line was probably the worst we will see all year. Are you going to compare the Bears in Candlestick, without Cutler, to the Patriots in Foxboro, in December, with Tom Brady and Bellicheck?

Hmm, Kaep did pretty well in that MNF game.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Kaep will fare well, Pats defense is really stepping up, devouring vanilla pocket passers.

This. Schaub is pretty immobile, a statue. Kaep OTOH is possibly the most mobile pretty close to Newton & RG3. He needs to run the ball equal to Gire like Newton did yesterday. Like I said we need a totally epic running game Sunday night. Even Belicheat's most clever schemes can't beat owning the line of scrimmage.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I'm hoping that becomes a trend. Next week is an entirely different animal. They've lost once in December at home with Brady & Belichick. I hope we smash them and they peel Brady off the turf but we'll need more than just our D playing lights out. Huge litmus test, I think we'll respond and I hope Kaep explodes on them.

Same here, big heads make loose balls

Originally posted by 49erSooner:

Same here, big heads make loose balls

Or something like that lol

I'm hoping that becomes a trend. Next week is an entirely different animal. They've lost once in December at home with Brady & Belichick. I hope we smash them and they peel Brady off the turf but we'll need more than just our D playing lights out. Huge litmus test, I think we'll respond and I hope Kaep explodes on them.

Lets put it this way.

If Alex Smith started against New England, we would get crushed like the Texans.

At least Kaepernick gives us a good chance to win.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Lets put it this way.

If Alex Smith started against New England, we would get crushed like the Texans.

undefeated in prime time this seasonnnnnnnn leggooooooooo
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Lets put it this way.

Kaep may be a better matchup for the Pats but I think they give us both about the same chance a winning, as evidenced by their stats and records as starters this year. Alex played pretty well against the Pack in Lambeau, the same Packers team that demolished the Texans. Our QBs aren't playing against Brady, our D is. The Texans D let them down just as bad as their O. Thankfully our D is much better than the Texans. I do hope you're right, hope Kaep plays lights out.
Apparently, the apple fell FAR from the tree.
Larry Fitzgerald is a class act. The elder Fitzgerald? not so much...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/84453/larry-fitzgerald-wont-be-mistaken-for-dad
Share 49ersWebzone