LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 249 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Real cute with my post too.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
That's my favorite part of the joke.

I didn't post that lol. Very funny zone administrator.
ha ha ha. click on the zone page and started reading the headline ticker. GR has accepted college head coach gig and the 49ers need to start a new search for OC. just then I realized it's the webzone's front page. oh how clever. you redcoats are comedians.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I've been on here too long. I knew what was up from the moment I saw it.

Same here.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Same here.

Ugh not again.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastie:
whf? That's not my post???
I said "It looks like an APRIL FOOLS joke to me"

you said what you said
ha ha ha. click on the zone page and started reading the headline ticker. GR has accepted college head coach gig and the 49ers need to start a new search for OC. just then I realized it's the webzone's front page. oh how clever. you redcoats are comedians.

it will not be easy replacing Roman
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL
Test
Test
Share 49ersWebzone