AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Kid's a niner and he'll be special.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Well this means Williams is gone. And so much for Crabs playing in the slot.

Baalke said we may carry 6 WRs during the season
No need to trade for Mike Wallace and pay him the big bucks when we can draft our own for much cheaper.

I bet we trade up into the mid second round tomorrow. Still a lot of talent on the board.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
is it me or does he look like jerry rice the way he runs? i'm not saying he's the next jerry rice but there is this fluidity and beauty to the way he runs that i don't see in any of the other wr prospects this yr and it brings up jerry rice like fluidity in my mind

I had the same impression watching him. He runs like a gazelle and seems so smooth with his strides.
Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:

Moss, Crabs, Manningham, Williams, Ginn, and Jenkins.......maybe?

If we only dress 5 it will be between Williams and Jenkins
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
is it me or does he look like jerry rice the way he runs? i'm not saying he's the next jerry rice but there is this fluidity and beauty to the way he runs that i don't see in any of the other wr prospects this yr and it brings up jerry rice like fluidity in my mind

I had the same impression watching him. He runs like a gazelle and seems so smooth with his strides.

Plus if you look much closer, his feet never hit the ground. He is actually floating in midair.
Can you say our own AJ Green?
Looks like he has great hands, catches the ball real well, good body control. Tracks the ball and doesn't look like he will drop a lot of balls. Has some speed. Maybe Baalke found his Victor Cruz... 6'0 204lbs

Jenkins 6'0 199lbs
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 26, 2012 at 8:50 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
when a guy can be that productive on a weak passing team, you have to do your homework on him. listening to Baalke, it appears they did.
I wonder how many backflips this guy did in front of Harbaughlke. I bet he did like 25 of them in a row. That would be more than JPP.

"if we traded back, there's a chance we could've lost him"
"if you like a player, you take him"

-Baalke

Walshian thinking. I like it.
What is it about our obsession with undersized #2 receivers?

Moss, Crabs, Manningham, Williams, Ginn, and Jenkins.......maybe?

If we only dress 5 it will be between Williams and Jenkins
Are you serious? The Niners aren't going to keep their first round pick on the roster? Pretty sure he's a shoe in to make the team.

It's either Williams or Moss if the Niners go with 5 receivers.
Great pick. Not a sexy pick, not a flashy pick but this kid can flat out play. Good hands, great spead, great production with really bad QBs. Im happy with this pick. In HarBaalke I trust.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Looks like he has great hands, catches the ball real well, good body control. Tracks the ball and doesn't look like he will drop a lot of balls. Has some speed. Maybe Baalke found his Victor Cruz... 6'0 204lbs

Jenkins 6'0 199lbs

read somewhere he has a pretty good vertical, too
Share 49ersWebzone