There are 242 users in the forums

What do you think Greg Williams's punishment should be?

Shop 49ers game tickets

What do you think Greg Williams's punishment should be?

Given that it is becoming evident that Williams has been encouraging his defenses to have malicious intent since his days with the Bills, then the Redskins, and Saints, I think it is not too much for the NFL to set an example with a lifetime ban on coaching in the NFL.

Is that too much?
He has to go up against Willis one on one if he survives that then he can continue coaching.
The NFL is formally investigating the redskin years under williams. I think he is done.
Thinking about how long he has been coaching and how many players have been under him and moved to different teams and become leaders, is it reasonable to think that he is one of the core foundations of any "Bounty Culture" in the NFL? I'd say make an example of him. Ban for life. Ban Loomis and Payton for a year. Take a 2nd this year and the 1st next year and 2014 from the Saints. Force the Redskins to keep Snyder as their owner forever. Keep the Bills in Buffalo.
Well if Pete Rose is banned from baseball for gambling on his own sport, that seems petty compared to offering money to your players to injure other players. Ban that mofo from the league. They need to make an example of him.
I voted 1 year ban but I would be pretty okay with a lifetime ban as well.
murder by death
1 sandwich smack from bowman and willis
if he isnt at least suspended for the year

i bet you will hear about the race card
They should cut his eyelids off and feed him nothing but sleeping pills.

Lifetime ban. No place in the league for this.
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM ]
Judging by this tweet from Albert Breer I think he might get a life time ban: https://twitter.com/#!/AlbertBreer/status/176526473144963072
He has to watch every 49er game coached by Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
He has to watch every 49er game coached by Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary.

Fire squad!

but in all seriousness, the dude needs to be banned from football. He isnt going to change his philosophy or attitude overnight. He will always encourage his defense to injure other players but he just wont be as blunt as giving them money for it
Share 49ersWebzone