LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 232 users in the forums

Why do people hate Tom Brady?

Shop 49ers game tickets
IMO he is the best qb in the game today. He is competitive but not an a*****e s**t talker. The Pats aren't rivals and really dont have much history against us, in fact Brady is a 9ers fan.

It's not his fault he gets compared to Joe, he isn't the one saying that stuff. Is it just jealousy? I don't get it
Beats me, I was cheering for him since he's a niner fan and I was still bitter at the Giants. Same as I cheered for Rodgers when they were in it last year. It's not their fault we didn't draft them.
mostly because of patriots fans
I love him
Because he wins, and that's all there is to it. Personally, I don't hate him because he doesn't consider himself God's gift, unlike that loud mouth punk, Aaron Rodgers.
your insight is irrelevant due to Swords in the closet
Usually seems like they're probably jealous, or anti-bandwagon.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Because they jealous of him and his life.
i don't know.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Because he is better looking, more talented and richer than me.

f**k him

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
because i hate ALL white people.

see: rubberneck
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Because he wins, and that's all there is to it. Personally, I don't hate him because he doesn't consider himself God's gift, unlike that loud mouth punk, Aaron Rodgers.

Lol yeah, he's just bitter we didnt draft him. Who knows? Maybe any of us would be like that too
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Lol yeah, he's just bitter we didnt draft him. Who knows? Maybe any of us would be like that too

Not just that, and I know I've typed this up at least two or three times already, but when an athlete takes what Skip Bayless says seriously, I instantly consider him or her an idiot.
I hate the Boston area, and the team he plays for. I hate the Patriots really, not so much Tom Brady. Their unethical coach, obnoxious fans, and snobbish people in general there -- fans or not -- cause me to have great disdain for the Patriots.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I admit I've disliked him because people have wanted to put him on par with or even ahead of Montana, plus I hate Boston teams, but the guy is actually totally likable and one of the fiercest, most dedicated competitors the game has ever had at QB. And of course it's cool that he comes from here and was a big Niners fan. I was rooting for him yesterday and was actually sad to see him blow the game in the 4th and Eli outshine him. It just feels wrong. Something is very wrong about how the Giants pulled this off.
Share 49ersWebzone