LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 326 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers isnt invincible...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Look at this Games not over and its 7-12 Kansas City up.. Im not saying Kansas City will win but look how a good defense holds the Pack to nothing.. And Aaron roders 7 points? If this was smith, people would be calling for his head.. Our defense is better than Kansas City and our offense is better than Kansas City.. GB is good but they have flaws that people just overlook and we should DEFINITLY be able to take them in the playoffs. our front 3 will pressure him all day. as im typing this he just got sacked.. lol

overall Aaron Rodgers is great but players even say hes just "cocky" very very "cocky" while they say people like Tom brady manning are elites.. I think we win vs GB and i think they are mortals and not immortals.. new Orleans/New York Giants only good teams theyve played and they came down to the wire.. theyve played crap defense all year might i add and now they playing a HOTT KC defense and there true colors are showing.. less go 49ers Northern california pride!!
lmfao 19-7.. Poor Todd haley
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yes he is. Read more Niner talk.
thats what happens when no greg jennings int he lineup

essentially today GB had the same talent of weapons niners have on offense

and what were the results?
80.1 passer rating
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I've said all along that, due to GB's cupcake schedule, Rodgers hasn't even belonged in the discussion with Brady & Manning's elite seasons, and that I'd be far more concerned about going to New Orleans than Green Bay. Hopefully this ludicrous talk about Rodgers being the greatest QB ever will now cease.
Originally posted by vaden:
I've said all along that, due to GB's cupcake schedule, Rodgers hasn't even belonged in the discussion with Brady & Manning's elite seasons, and that I'd be far more concerned about going to New Orleans than Green Bay. Hopefully this ludicrous talk about Rodgers being the greatest QB ever will now cease.

It won't.

It will take more than this for people to let go of their ludicrous opinions.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
thats what happens when no greg jennings int he lineup

essentially today GB had the same talent of weapons niners have on offense

and what were the results?
80.1 passer rating

1 game is a very poor measurement stick.

You'd have a case if you were talking about weeks, but that's not the case. It's one game with Green Bay having little time to make the adjustments needed to replace Jennings. It's apples and oranges and just a poor attempt at justifying Alex's stat line.

I'll use Tom Brady as my example. After losing Moss last year it took him a few weeks to adjust, but once he did he was back to Tom Brady.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 18, 2011 at 1:49 PM ]
Green Bay matched up very poorly with Kansas City. I imagine they would match-up poorly with Baltimore as well, oh and the 49ers if the 49ers actually had a consistent pass-rush. Their offensive line is woeful and a huge weakness and any team that plays them physically and can control the ball will have a chance.
1 bad game compared to the other 13 great ones this year.

Oh brother
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Oh brother

This. Wtf

He still had a good game statistically

235 passing yards; 1 TD
32 rushing yards; 1 TD
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Oh brother

If it were Alex, and say those games were just "good" instead of "great", some people would be saying cut him.
Share 49ersWebzone