There are 163 users in the forums

Official LETS GO LIONS and Cowboys Suck Thanksgiving Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
our beloved Alex smith (comeback player of the year) >>>>>> frog boy

Who's frog boy?

Stafford. He looks like a frog.
the packers offense is unimpressive (barely moved the ball in first half even with there best 2 secondary players out)

they are getting lucky of penalties and stafford throwing an int every drive
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Man you guys are crazy if you think we can beat GB...

I love our team, but the Packers are the only team I don't think we really stand a chance against. Rogers would pick us apart like a toddler tearing apart an old doll

It depends. If the secondary can play well, we have a chance as the GB defense is awful. It would be a good game me thinks.

thats flat out bs if no one thinks we can beat the packers, the packers havent faced any good defense and their defense sure as hell cant stop nobody and depends on stupid qb mistakes to get off the field something alex doesnt do much. we run the ball well and can make the game a possession type game with our running game and special teams keeping rodgers off the field. we sure as well wont make costly idiotic mistakes that cost us the game, packers other than their offense dont impress me. i'll be impressed if they dismantle the giants in new york which wont happen because im dying to see how that crappy secondary of theirs tries to stop manning throwing to nicks, cruz and manningham and if bradshaw comes back they can run clock. im also eager to see how they play the bears
short pass.. YAC, short pass.. YAC, short pass.. YAC........ but rodgers is god
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Nov 24, 2011 at 11:57 AM ]

Who's frog boy?

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

I love our team, but the Packers are the only team I don't think we really stand a chance against. Rogers would pick us apart like a toddler tearing apart an old doll

You think we would self destruct against them like the Lions just did after half time?

Not saying we'd win for sure but I don't think we would be this stupid.

No, but our secondary hasn't really been exposed yet and I think Aaron Rogers would be our wake up call.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be close, I mean s**t, we do stand a chance.

But just watching the Packers play almost every week (my roommate is a Packers fan) Rogers just makes plays EVERY time he needs to. What I find most impressive with Rogers is that if the other team scores and thinks they have a chance now, he'll orchestrate a 8 minute scoring drive ending in a touchdown pass. I'm only 20 years old, but I can firmly say that he's the best QB I've ever seen.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by horsecore:

Who's frog boy?

Stafford. He looks like a frog.

looks like the niners beat the football spirit outta the lions lol
If we somehow play Detroit in the playoffs, someone really needs to bring a "Suck Fuh" sign.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by Whomeam:
If we somehow play Detroit in the playoffs, someone really needs to bring a "Suck Fuh" sign.

Originally posted by schmons:
looks like the niners beat the football spirit outta the lions lol

The Nines tend to do that.
DET scores 28 unanswered in the 4th for one of the most shocking reg-season comebacks in league history.
sucks to be a lions fan, first nickelback at halftime and then a second half drumming
Well, too little,too late.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

You think we would self destruct against them like the Lions just did after half time?

Not saying we'd win for sure but I don't think we would be this stupid.

No, but our secondary hasn't really been exposed yet and I think Aaron Rogers would be our wake up call.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be close, I mean s**t, we do stand a chance.

But just watching the Packers play almost every week (my roommate is a Packers fan) Rogers just makes plays EVERY time he needs to. What I find most impressive with Rogers is that if the other team scores and thinks they have a chance now, he'll orchestrate a 8 minute scoring drive ending in a touchdown pass. I'm only 20 years old, but I can firmly say that he's the best QB I've ever seen.

these days in the nfl you can barely find good secondarys with the way receivers have so much freedom unless you get lucky and find darrelle revises all over in the draft. gotta hope the pass rush gets to the qb knocking his timing off and forces him to get the ball out much earlier then they want to. our secondary played the giants passing attack and even though they gave up a lot gave us a chance to win and will have another huge test when pittsburgh comes to town in a few wks while gb gives up a s**t load but they are extremely lucky they have rodgers who bails them out time and time again, i can count at least 2 losses they would have without rodgers due to their d and thats in sd and last wk against tb
Share 49ersWebzone