There are 275 users in the forums

Broncos waive Kyle Orton

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by valrod33:
and Matt Moore has?

The point wasn't about Matt Moore. There is nothing for the Dolphins to gain this season by getting Orton, and assuming the rest of his $8 million contract this season.
they would pay him 2.5 million if they claim him or they could wait to see if he goes unclaimed and sign him to a more reasonable contract
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
to the bears!
they would pay him 2.5 million if they claim him or they could wait to see if he goes unclaimed and sign him to a more reasonable contract

Matt Moore has technically been on a winning streak I guess.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Several teams out there that could be interested. Chiefs since Palko showed how much he sucks(I hope he goes there so that Bowe isn't worthless, I have him in fantasy lol).

Bears or texans would be ideal, winning teams for him, but how's their priority?(Is there a site that lists current priority?)

Redskins have had luck with grossman lately but that's always a shaky situation. Colts are already guaranteed not to make the playoffs so why bother. Miami is having success with Moore but could still consider an upgrade.

But I think the Chiefs will get him. At 4-6 in their division their season is not completely lost(2 behind the raiders) and after already losing Jamaal Charles they need a half decent passing game to win games. With a guy like Bowe catching passes it wouldn't take much for someone to go in and be successful there.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I strongly believe he will go to the Bears.....or the Redskins are the most likely if they put in a claim for him
Originally posted by HessianDud:
f**king morons should have traded him when they had the chance

This times 2309203923092323
Originally posted by HessianDud:
f**king morons should have traded him when they had the chance

Bears would be the best fit for both. Chiefs would be smartest move - same division and Orton knows Denver's offense and practiced against the Bronco's defense to help his new team.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Chicago would probably be a great fit right now.
Dont think so. Does Orton have a good arm?

Washington releases Tashard Choice.

They're making room for Orton.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Shanahan reunites with Orton
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Shanahan never had Orton. That was all McDaniels trading Cutler.
Originally posted by Muggins879:

Shanahan never had Orton. That was all McDaniels trading Cutler.

f**k Jay Cutler
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Bears would be the best fit for both. Chiefs would be smartest move - same division and Orton knows Denver's offense and practiced against the Bronco's defense to help his new team.

I don't think what Orton knows about the Broncos offense is worth much anymore!
Share 49ersWebzone