LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 335 users in the forums

Seahawks remind me of Singletary led 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pretty good defensively, hard-nosed team, little to no adjustment in the 2nd half and a propensity for total collapse. Seahawks played the Cowboys very even today, at the half the Cowboys made adjustments, the Seahawks came out flat and the Cowboys slammed them. Seattle has a lot of talent on their team, they just don't have a very good head coach. Carroll needs to go back to college.
I hope he is there long enough to have good players leave and decent FA's say no
Originally posted by jreff22:
I hope he is there long enough to have good players leave and decent FA's say no

With the amount of money they paid him, he'll be there for at least another 2 years.
apples and oranges, seattle lacks talent in so many areas
They sure do, they both suck
they aint punchin nobody in da mouph or bein nearly fysical enoufff
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
apples and oranges, seattle lacks talent in so many areas

They've got good talent at receiver, on the offensive line, in their secondary, they need to upgrade on the DL and the linebackers but they aren't horrible by any means.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Pretty good defensively, hard-nosed team, little to no adjustment in the 2nd half and a propensity for total collapse. Seahawks played the Cowboys very even today, at the half the Cowboys made adjustments, the Seahawks came out flat and the Cowboys slammed them. Seattle has a lot of talent on their team, they just don't have a very good head coach. Carroll needs to go back to college.

Just goes to show you how far we have come. But yeah watching them is like a bad memory. So glad to finally EXPECT wins as opposed to "hopefully we can be competetive." Lol.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

those pass plays are way too advanced

did ya find those plays on the dad gummed yahoo?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Comes down to this: Dallas has a QB... Seattle does not.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

did ya find those plays on the dad gummed yahoo?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Comes down to this: Dallas has a QB... Seattle does not.

Not that I don't appreciate your take on things, but:

1) Dallas has two of the best receivers in the NFC/NFL. Seattle does not.
2) Dallas has one of the best tight ends in the league. Seattle does not.
3) Dallas has an extremely explosive running back in Demarco Murray. Marshawn Lynch shows up twice a year.
4) Dallas has a top 2 pass rusher in the league, maybe top 1 depending on who you talk to.

Also, yeah, the QB thing.
In college, Pete Carroll was known for making the best halftime adjustments of any coach in the country. USC did their best work in the 2nd half.

Yes, the NFL is a different beast, but I am fairly confident the issue is the Seahawks personnel and not halftime adjustments.
Share 49ersWebzone