There are 207 users in the forums

Hillis possibly on the move....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Peyton Hillis‘ agent Kennard McGuire was presumably trying to cover for his client Wednesday. McGuire — Hillis' third agent in four months — told the Associated Press that he advised Hillis not to play in Week Three when Hillis sat out with a case of strep throat. McGuire's admission likely will have the opposite effect.

The agent's involvement only supports the belief of some Browns teammates that Hillis' stance was contract related.

If it's not contract related, why does an agent have to get involved at all? Isn't it just up to the team doctors and Hillis?

Hillis wasn't happy with his lack of usage after last week's game. Tony Grossi of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer believes the drama may only be starting.

Grossi opined on a video segment that he thinks Hillis will request a trade as the "next step" in the process. The contract talk is "not going well" according to Grossi, who says the Browns see Montario Hardesty as a runner with a higher ceiling.

So, yeah, this may get uglier.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/06/the-peyton-hillis-drama-is-not-going-away/
ususally its injury but i guess something always happes to the uy on the madden cover
wait for it, i can hear them coming.... Lets trade for Hillis talks are coming, lol.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
wait for it, i can hear them coming.... Lets trade for Hillis talks are coming, lol.

I bet Nathan is crying
Originally posted by jreff22:

I bet Nathan is crying

oh yeah, I can believe it,
TRADE GORE FOR HILLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if the Browns think Hardesty has a higher ceiling, I wonder if this game made them reconsider at all. He was constantly stuffed in the run game, and I lost count of how many passes he dropped. Even the commentators were questioning why Hillis was on the sidelines every time Hardesty had a drop.
Originally posted by verb1der:

• Chief
  • Veteran
Madden curse... Hillis sucks anyway though

s**t id trade for Hillis for a 2nd or a player. Hillis would be the perfect back for Harbaughs run game imo.

He needs to get on the move for my fantasy team
Originally posted by Chief:

He doesn't suck, but he shouldn't be a #1.
Originally posted by verb1der:

hahaha couldn't help it!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Chief:

He doesn't suck, but he shouldn't be a #1.

Ok, you're right. He doesn't suck, but he is way overrated.
SIGN!
Share 49ersWebzone