There are 280 users in the forums

The hate of preseason

Shop 49ers game tickets
All the talk I hear from so many fans about how they hate preseason and it is so meaningless. I am a fan of it. It allows the coaches to evaluate so many players who are on the bubble. Practice is not a great gauge on how a player can play in a real game setting against live defenses who are out to hit and smash you.
I coach baseball (yes I know it isnt football) but I woiuld love to see how some of these kids can play in a live situation with live pitching.
I think most coaches would tell you it is very valuable situation.
preseason is VERY important!
the only thing i hate about preseason is the ticket prices. otherwise, i like it. i like watching the UDFA's and late round picks and journeymen get their chance, and i love it when one of those guys actually uses the opportunity to make the team.
I hate the fact that we call "vanilla" plays and we just look like an upgraded Mike Singletary offense.....
Most teams do
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
I hate the fact that we call "vanilla" plays and we just look like an upgraded Mike Singletary offense.....

Now that's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one lol.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Now that's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one lol.
Its the oxymoron of the decade.....I just made history......
Share 49ersWebzone