There are 212 users in the forums

Bills looking to trade Lee Evans

Shop 49ers game tickets
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Buffalo is now open to trading WR Lee Evans and some believe the Bills former 1st-rd pick is expected to be dealt within the next 48 hours.
I feel like Evans is over rated. But I think he could okay if he goes to a team with a better QB. I could see the Chargers trying to get him....
Ravens should trade for him
Wait for it.........
We should trade Alex Smith for Evans straight up
Mays for Evans
Morgan .....
I don't know if I'd want to give up too much for Evans.

I wouldn't mind having another WR with some experience. But I'd like to get someone tougher than Evans.

Edwards, Crabtree, Ginn, and Evans would be like an all star team of under performing high pick WRs.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Buffalo is now open to trading WR Lee Evans and some believe the Bills former 1st-rd pick is expected to be dealt within the next 48 hours.
I feel like Evans is over rated. But I think he could okay if he goes to a team with a better QB. I could see the Chargers trying to get him....

I think hes under rated. If he got out of the black hole known as Buffalo he'd get more attention.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Wait for it.........

grab him now!!
Trade Crabtree for Evans right now !!!! Injured and all.

Giants?? after missing out on steve smith.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
For some reason I picture him on the Raiders.
traded to ravens, raiders, or cardinals
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Eagles.. realistically he should probably stay on the Bills, who else do they have besides him? Trade wise he could be a big upgrade for the Cardinals, Ravens just traded for Boldin last year and who knows how much the Bills would want for Evans
Evans thrives when he has a great #1 across from him. He's an excellent #2. Giants or Cardinals may consider going after him. Now that I think about it, he could end up almost anywhere. Tons of teams needing receivers still.

Possible homes: Jaguars, Cardinals, Giants, Titans, Lions, Redskins, Denver (after shipping off Gaffney), Raiders, Carolina (get a complement for Steve Smith).
Share 49ersWebzone