There are 219 users in the forums

Joey Harrington injured

Shop 49ers game tickets
I remember my Uncle's ex wife used to have a crush on Harrington. That stupid fat b***H!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
hope he recovers quickly
Downtown Portland sucks and everything about it too. Doesn't surprise me.
Originally posted by CrownJP:
Still cant see through traffic

lol
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Aside from the hipsters Portland is awesome. My best friend is a lawyer there and I always have a blast going up there.
Where in Oregon do you live?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Aside from the hipsters Portland is awesome. My best friend is a lawyer there and I always have a blast going up there.

Meh, besides the fact that its the #1 place in the country for human sex trafficking, and the Pearl district (which is where I live near) is the #2 place in the country for run away children, then I guess its alright lol.

I moved there from San Jose 2 years ago after I graduated from high school. My mom lives like 10 min from downtown and that's where I go to "go home from college" on holidays and such. But I live in Eugene and go to the U of O right now.

Meh, besides the fact that its the #1 place in the country for human sex trafficking, and the Pearl district (which is where I live near) is the #2 place in the country for run away children, then I guess its alright lol.

I moved there from San Jose 2 years ago after I graduated from high school. My mom lives like 10 min from downtown and that's where I go to "go home from college" on holidays and such. But I live in Eugene and go to the U of O right now.

Cool. I like Eugene too. My grandpa just moved to Florence from Mapleton.

Florence is awesome, I want to check it out during the summer sometime.

I went during the winter with my mom to check out the Oregon coast for the first time and I could tell that it would be beautiful if it was the right time of year.

I went during the winter with my mom to check out the Oregon coast for the first time and I could tell that it would be beautiful if it was the right time of year.

It is. Especially if you do the dune buggys. You should go to Newport too, the drive between there and Florence is amazing.

It is. Especially if you do the dune buggys. You should go to Newport too, the drive between there and Florence is amazing.

I'll tell my mom to make that our next family trip

You been to Tillamook before? It definitely has the Santa Cruz feeling to it, and it's the home to tillamook cheese

I'll tell my mom to make that our next family trip

You been to Tillamook before? It definitely has the Santa Cruz feeling to it, and it's the home to tillamook cheese
I used to live like an hour outside of tillamook, in forest grove.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by CrownJP:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:
SIGN HIM

He'd rather get hit by a car than sign with us.

ok im not gonna lie i lol'd

LOL, I was laughing while typing it but I felt a little bad too.

Still cant see through traffic

sacked

lulz

I lol'd

• Paul
  • Veteran
I like all the jokes, but the guy was seriously hurt.. I hope he recovers well and soon, yeah he was a pretty crappy NFL QB but still

Im not sayin its not true but so me a link that says that
Share 49ersWebzone